Cognizant Medical Reviewer Jobs For Life Sciences – Applications Invited
Cognizant Medical Reviewer Jobs For Life Sciences – Applications Invited. Indian Nationals who are from a background in life sciences can apply for the Medical Reviewer vacancy that has been detailed below. Graduate/Postgraduate and Doctorate candidates are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Cognizant Vacancy Details
Job Title: SR MEDICAL REVIEWER
Job ID: 00038105441
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibility for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub procedure, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
For PV/Complaints Management:
- Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While performing this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turn-around times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually utilized to handle more critical/sensitive transactions.
- These associates also act as Subject Matter Expert.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in export and database coded medical conditions from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create New Term Request’s and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when demanded.
- Participate in study-related meetings as required.
- Provide feedback on quality-related issues to various other medical coders in timely manner.
- Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding coding activities & standards.
- Perform UAT for coding related applications.
- Perform Operational QC.
- Mentor Team Member.
- Coordinate with CDM working on the same study.
- Coordinate to resolve Rave specific issues.
- Execute Data Management Activities ie Data Cleaning, Executing Manual and System checks, Update relevant trackers, Discrepancy and query management, Issue resolution, Database lock activities.
- Participate in innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and develop an action plan in coordination with the TL for activities not meeting the client SLAs.
- Archive all necessary information for audit purposes according to quality and security requirements, to guarantee reliable and timely retrieval of documentation and information.
- Support multiple clinical trials, across diverse therapeutic areas, to a successful conclusion and provide technical oversight when required.
Project / Process Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to as Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
Knowledge Management Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
People/Team Management Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
b Personal and brand-new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Good To Have Skills:
- Pharmacovigilance & Safety Ops
- PV Medical Review
Qualification for Cognizant Vacancy:
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: Cognizant Medical Reviewer Jobs For Life Sciences – Applications Invited, cognizant freshers recruitment, cognizant recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.