Syngene Immunology / Cell Biology / Life Sciences Scientist Post
Syngene Immunology / Cell Biology / Life Sciences Scientist Post. Immunology / Cell Biology / Life Sciences Jobs at Syngene. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Job Name: Associate Scientist/ Senior Research Associate
Job ID: 11082
- Firm understanding of the principles as well as cell types of the immune system.
- Experience at the isolation of PBMCs from the human whole blood.
- Good working knowledge of isolation and also enrichment of human (and/or mouse) primary immune cells (T cells, B cells, NK cells, Macrophages etc).
- Sound knowledge of Multicolour flow cytometry-based immune phenotyping (extremely favoured).
- Well, verse with cell proliferation and cytotoxicity assays.
- Good working knowledge on cytokine release assays (both intracellular as well as soluble formats).
- Binding assays.
- Experience at culturing human primary T cells, NK cells, Macrophages.
- Experience in handling ES cells/iPSCs is highly desirable.
- Experience at transfection and/or transduction of Primary cells (T cells) as well as cell lines.
- ELISA, Western blotting.
- Experience at culturing cell lines of numerous origins.
- Real-time PCR.
- Excellent attention to experimental details, data documentation and also clear communication of compiled data to team members.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, as well as the capability to communicate effectively with high transparency, is essential.
Data Compilation skills:
- Computer proficiency consisting of the use of spreadsheets and word processing software, such as Microsoft Word and also Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good work ethics.
- Good interpersonal skills, as well as the capability to work effectively in a team environment. Capability to work with co‐workers professionally.
- General ability to thrive in a growing infrastructure as well as culture as well as also think out of box approach when troubleshooting as well as problem-solving.
- Candidate with an M Sc/M Technology in Life sciences/Immunology/Cell biology.
- 3-9 yrs of experience in an academic or industry-based research environment with an emphasis on immunology/ immuno‐oncology/ cell biology.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Immunology / Cell Biology / Life Sciences Scientist Post, biotechnology jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.