CSIR Has Released an official notification regarding the form filling procedure of CSIR NET June 2020 Exam. Please find the official Notification released by NTA below. There is no update yet on the postponement of the CSIR NET June 2020 Exam, so most probably it will be conducted as per earlier dates released.
1. Whereas, many aspirants of Joint CSIR-UGC NET, June 2020 are finding it difficult to obtain and upload updated and valid “Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD, etc.)”, “Result Awaited Attestation Form” and other such documents from competent authority while submitting ONLINE application form ( last date for submission for which is the 15th May 2020) for the said examination owing to the nation-wide lockdown currently in place.
2. 2. In view of the difficulties faced by the aspiring applicants and also in view of the situation arising out of the Covid-19 lockdown in the country, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided to relax the mandatory provision of submission/uploading of the certificates, other than the Photograph and signature of the candidate, on submission/ uploading of an Undertaking stating therein that “the updated and valid Category Certificate(SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD, etc) / Result Awaited Attestation Form/ any other documents from the competent authority shall be furnished as and when it is required by the CSIR”.
3. The scanned copies of the photograph and signature of the candidate, as specified in the Information Bulletin, shall, however, be submitted/ uploaded without fail.
4. Candidates are further advised to obtain the updated and valid certificates so that the same may be furnished as and when they are demanded.
5. The candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting csirnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in for the latest updates. The candidates can also contact at 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953, 8882356803 for any further clarification.
View Notification Below: