Clinipace Clinical Research Job – Life Sciences Apply Online
Clinipace Clinical Research Job – Life Sciences Apply Online. BSc Life Science Job Openings. Life Science Job Opening. BSc Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Clinical Systems Analyst II
Job Location: Trivandrum, India.
Job Code: 4822
The Clinical Systems Analyst II supports the development and implementation of Clinical EDC as well as related systems with testing activities. Activities may consist of manual testing, creation of test scripts, setup of automated scripts, prep work of test documentation, and test data management, among others.
Job Duties and also Responsibilities:
- Author specifications related to the implementation of Medrio and Medidata Rave EDC systems and also various other clinical applications
- Evaluate Trial Electronic Data Capture (EDC) configurations and reports
- Join Study Release to Production (RTP) activities
- Proactively participate in production support investigations
- Create and also execute test plans and scripts
- Record test results
- Manage test data
- Training new testers
- May act as a testing project lead, directing the activities of other testers on a project-specific basis
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory responsibilities.
Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Computing or Nursing qualifications preferred, or experience in the area of concentration.
- One or more years of experience in a testing or analytical role preferred
- Experience in software testing or validation.
- Experience in the Clinical Research industry preferred.
- Analytical: synthesizes complex or diverse info.
- Problem-solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and also analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral communication: speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and also conducts productive meetings.
- Quality management: looks for ways to improve and promote quality as well as demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/organizing: prioritize, as well as plans, work activities, makes use of time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and also security: observes safety and security procedures and makes use of equipment as well as materials properly.
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Capacity to lead testing efforts by managing stakeholder expectations, reporting progress, as well as ensuring all test summary documentation is complete
Editor’s Note: Clinipace Clinical Research Job – Life Sciences Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.