Danaher Biotech & Biochem Technician Job Opening
Danaher Biotech & Biochem Technician Job Opening. Biochemistry & Biotechnology Job Openings. Biochem/Biotech MSc Vacancies at Danaher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Technician
Job ID: R1111953
Location: LocationBangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Family: STEM (Includes IT)
Summary of responsibilities:
- Beckman Coulter Bangalore is a center of excellence in Development, Manufacturing and Process for in vitro diagnostic and research use only products in the domain of immunology.
- Belonging to the Operations, the Technical Operations group provides the scientific and technological support in terms of transfer of brand-new product, optimization and validation of products and processes.
- Contributes to the support of development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, techniques, processes, and product. Interfacing as appropriate with Development, Quality, Manufacturing, Purchasing and suppliers. The incumbent assists with collaborating with Internal team to release of new and enhancements to existing products inspections and Product quality processes; aids in the stage of development of product and makes certain manufacturing and quality documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards, ISO and GMP as required.
Boundary Conditions/Authority Levels: Receives instruction on routine work, instructions on brand-new assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following:
Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform experiments to control or to manufacture reagents according to procedures, technological protocols in respect of quality regulation and GMP requirements.
- Maintain alive and up to day documentation and records relative to performed tasks.
- Analyze results, solve simple technical issue/problem and inform in an appropriate ways issues identified.
- Organize tasks by taking into an account priorities defined by Team Leader.
- Contribute to the creation of technological protocol and experiments.
- Insure the good function of the equipment and tools required to the tasks defined.
- Contribute to the redaction and the update of experimental reports, procedures or manufacturing/ QC instructions.
- Display a Troubleshooting skill based on the situation.
Education and/or Experience: Applicant with qualification in Biochemistry or Biotechnology with 2 to 4 years for master’s or 3 to 5 years for bachelors.
Editor’s Note: Danaher Biotech & Biochem Technician Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.