NECTO 2018 – National Conference | Registrations Open
4th ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON ENVIRONMENT & HEALTH -SERIES
National conference on
“Environment, Health and Disease: Ecogenetics & Toxicogenomics”
Theme: Environmental Health to Healthy Genome
February 12, 2018
Venue: Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute Campus
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (SBV)
[Deemed to be University under section 3 of UGC act, 1956 – NAAC Grade ‘A’]
We are pleased to invite you for the 4th annual conference in the series of “Environment & Health” being held at Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth annually. The title for this year’s conference is “Environment, Health and Disease : Ecogenetics and Toxicogenomics” (NECTO-2018) which will be held on February 12, 2018. The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, postgraduate students and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Ecogenetics and Toxicogenomics. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Ecogenetics and Toxicogenomics
This brochure provides general information about the conference, registration, and relevant information. Kindly visit the conference website at www.necto2018.com for more details. We look forward to your active participation.
- Participant scan register at https://goo.gl/gsG1wP or by using the attached form and mail it to [email protected]
- Registration fees can be paid through Net-banking/ Demand Draft/ Multi-City cheque in favor of,‘NECTO–2018, SBV’. Registration fee once paid is not refundable.
Account Name : NECTO-2018, SBV : Account No. : 6580623236
Bank : Indian Bank IFSC Code : IDIB000K087
Branch : Kirumambakkam MICR code :607019090.
Abstract submission form and guidelines:
- Abstracts can only be submitted via emailing at [email protected]. Registration to conference is mandatory for submitting the abstract.
- Please clearly mention whether the abstract is for Poster/Oral presentation.
- Abstracts accepted and presented in the conference will be published in Journal of Basic,Clinical and Applied Health Science, an open access,peer reviewed journal. Full papers of prize winning presentations will be considered for publication after peer review.
- All abstracts must be within 300 words under following headings : 1.Title, 2.Author(s) with affiliation (underline the author presenting) 3. Objective of the study, 4. Methodology, 5.Results & Discussion 6. Conclusions. It must be submitted as the WORD file in Times new Roman font 12, spacing 1.5.
- Further details can be found on www.necto2018.com
Best paper awards (4) : The presentations will be judged by an appointed jury and the best presentations in both oral and poster category will be awarded as follows:
Accommodation: Participants must book their own accommodation. Conference venue is 15km from Pondicherry town and 4km from Cuddalore. Please refer to the website for details
Travel : The nearest airport to Pondicherry is Chennai. Pondicherry is connected to Hyderabad by a daily single flight. It is well connected by road from Chennai (3-3.5 hours), Trichy (4 hours), Bengaluru (7 hours) and other major cities in Tamilnadu. Puducherry and Cuddalore have limited direct train connectivity to Chennai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Howrah, Mangalore and Mumbai.
Sight seeing in Pondicherry : Some of the scenic attractions worth visiting around this beautiful coastal town are : Mahabalipuram, Picchavaram Mangrove forest, Auroville, Paradise beach, Promenade beach road, Sri Manakular Vinayakar Temple, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Sri Aurobindo Ashrametc. For further details, kindly refer to: tourism.pondicherry.gov.in, www.tamilnadutourism.org
For details please contact :
Dr. Pooja Pratheesh
Scientist, CIDRF, SBV
Pondicherry – 607402
Email : [email protected]
Mobile : 7598757834, 9487757834
|Early bird registration||December 25, 2017|
|Abstract Submission||January 10, 2018|
|Regular registration||January 16, 2018|