B.Tech Admissions (Biology) 2018-19 – VITEEE 2018 Entrance Exam
The applications close in :
B.Tech. Admissions – 2018-2019
VITEEE 2018 – VIT ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Date of Exam : 04.04.2018 to 15.04.2018
VITEEE-2018 is a Common Entrance Exam and Eligible candidates can select the courses offered at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal and VIT-AP on the day of Counselling as per the merit and availability.
VITEEE-2018- Date of issue of Online/Offline Application forms : From 09th November 2017 onwards
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2018
VITEEE – 2018 – SYLLABUS
Number of Questions :
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
- All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
SELECTION OF VITEEE QUESTION PAPER:
Candidates are requested to give utmost attention during VITEEE Question paper selection (PCME / PCBE)
PCBE – Candidates appearing in PCBE is eligible only for 3 B.Tech. Bio-stream Degree programmes (Biotechnology, Biomedical and CSE with spec. in Bioinformatics) as per the VITEEE ranking
GUIDELINES TO VITEEE – 2018 APPLICANTS:
- Online Application Forms : Cost of the Application : Rs.1150/- (inclusive of GST) Online Application Forms : Cost of the Application : Rs.1150/- (inclusive of GST) Get ready with the following to submit the online form:
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10kb – 200kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 10kb – 200kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Selfie photos will not be accepted. Also scanned copy of Aadhar Card/proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card is to be submitted, at the time of counselling.
- Online mode(Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) – Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion.
- DD / NEFT Mode – It is mandatory for NRI candidates to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the NEFT Transfer copy / Demand Draft of 50 USD (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
- Offline Application Forms Cost of Offline Application Forms : Rs.1200/- (inclusive of GST)
Tentative Dates of VITEEE-2018 Schedule:
- Application Filling, Creating Login credentials using email id and mobile number- From November 2017
- Editing the Online Application – upto February 2018
- Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall ticket generation –in March 2018
- VITEEE-2018 – in April 2018
- VITEEE-2018 Result Declaration – End of April 2018
- Note: All our Admissions are only through Counselling as per VITEEE-2018 ranking. Hence we request the parent/students not to contact any consultants/agents for admission purpose. We have not appointed any consultants /agents for our admissions. For all our admission related information, please refer only www.vit.ac.in website.. Do not follow/believe any other fake websites/blogs/facebook/whats’up messages for VIT admission purpose.
Note: All our Admissions are only through Counselling as per VITEEE-2018 ranking. Hence we request the parent/students not to contact any consultants/agents for admission purpose. We have not appointed any consultants /agents for our admissions. For all our admission related information, please refer only www.vit.ac.in website.. Do not follow/believe any other fake websites/blogs/facebook/whats’up messages for VIT admission purpose.
The Eligibility and selection process considering the VITEEE-2018 will be subject to any changes that NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) may propose for Engineering Institutions to follow, in the academic year
DIRECTOR-UG ADMISSIONS, VIT UNIVERSITY, VELLORE-632014, TAMIL NADU, INDIA
PHONE NO. 0416-220 2157/ 2168 (MONDAY – FRIDAY – 9.00 AM TO 6.00 PM)
Email: [email protected] website: www.vit.ac.in
Exclusive VIT Admission Help Line Nos. (0416- 330 5555) will be functioning from November First week onwards.
Editor’s Note: For more such exam alerts or admission notifications make sure you are following Biotecnika. Did you know we have a Biotecnika Times Newsletter? For more on admissions, india admission, admission, biotech admission, admission india, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Newsletter and also you can follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Also make sure you have downloaded the app from the app store.