Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing, manufacturing and global marketing, Biocon delivers products and solutions to partners and customers in over 75 countries. Biocon has the defining science, world class capabilities and a focused vision to deliver the promise of innovative and affordable medicine to a waiting world. Today, Biocon together with group companies employs more than 5000 employees with approxmimately Rs 2500 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year .
Job Title : Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager- Biosimilars Production
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Description :
- Plan the upstream activities as per the commercial demands and development requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of fermentation and over all upstream processes and troubleshooting
- Adherence to safety, health, and environmental measures
- Monitoring and control of specific production operations
- Knowledge on CGMP
- Facility Management
- Cell banking: preparation and characterization
- Fermentation: Bacterial fermentation, cell lysis and Inclusion Bodies preparation.
- GMP: QMS- Deviation/ Change Control/ OOS/ OOT and CAPA handling.
- Validation of equipment, process and cleaning.
- Should have good communication skill and a good stake holder.
- Should be able to lead a team
Eligiblity : B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Experience : 5 – 8 Years