Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing, manufacturing and global marketing, Biocon delivers products and solutions to partners and customers in over 75 countries. Biocon has the defining science, world class capabilities and a focused vision to deliver the promise of innovative and affordable medicine to a waiting world. Today, Biocon together with group companies employs more than 5000 employees with approxmimately Rs 2500 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year .
Job Title : Fill Finish Production
No of Openings : 50
Job Description :
There is an Urgent requirements for Fill Finish Production
1. To carryout the day to day production activity, and achieve the production targets.
2. To ensure that all production activities are carried out in compliance with the cGMP requirements.
3. To follow the health and hygiene and safety requirements.
4. To strictly adhere to the standard operating procedures and documentation practice.
5. To record and maintain the daily report .
6. To take charge of all the production activity of the shift and coordinate with the other colleague in the department in different shifts.
8. To ensure that the equipments, instruments and area are validation and calibrated as per the schedule .
9. To coordinate with Engineering Department for planned preventive maintenance of the production equipments.
10. To carry out the process as per the standard protocols and validated process.
11. To train the subordinates and maintain the training records as per the procedures.
12. To plan for the monthly production plan in coordination with superiors and planning department.
13. To plan the weekly and day to day production activity in coordination with the subordinates and superiors.
14. To report and document incidents, accidents or any deviations immediately to the superiors.
15. To initiate the change control, BMR preparation, validation protocols, SOPs.
16. To maintain environmental conditions and cleanliness of the production areas as per cGMP requirement.
17. Maintenance of spares in coordination with maintenance department.
18. Maintaining the stocks of miscellaneous, consumables required for production.
19. Experience in Injectables and Vial filling is must.
Desired Profile The Person should have good communication as well as analytical skills,
The candidate has to be science graduate with 2 years of minimum experience.
Experience in Injectables and vial filling is must.
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role : Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
Functional Area : Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Eligibility : B.sc/ M.sc Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology, B.Pharma – Pharmacy, M.pharma