Bioinformatics Jobs at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute
Technical Executive / Senior Technical Executive – Bioinformatics
Job No.: TECH 02
Department: Medical Staff
Work Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Qualification: BSc / MSc / PhD / 10+ years’ experience in Biological Science
- To work in the organization under the guidance provided & to follow good laboratory practices.
- To be dedicated towards the quality management & quality assurance program.
- To use the opportunity towards enhancing knowledge & laboratory techniques.
- Ensure proper processing and analysis of Next Generation sequencing test samples as per Standard Operating Procedure guidelines and as requested by the clinicians.
- Be alert to the functioning of Next Generation sequencing lab and instruments and immediately notify any deviation to the Consultant /Head of Department.
- Ensure all Next-generation sequencing tests/samples are Analyzed as per the accreditation requirements of NABL and CAP, to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that computational resources of sequencing facility are maintained with regular back-up processes according to the set protocol.
- Standardize and optimize the Next-generation sequencing data analysis pipeline to work without any interventions.
- Ensure that TAT is maintained by timely preparation and release of reports and that the critical reports are informed to the relevant personnel in a timely manner.
- Keep track of Software/Databases/ and place order/Renew license as per requirements.
- Outsource tests that are not performed in-house to appropriate laboratories and ensure the timely dispatch of reports.
- Maintain a high level of confidence in the test results. Identify new sequencing tests to be added and ensure proper standardization and validation of these test analysis and results.
Editor’s Note: Bioinformatics Jobs at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook