Microbiology Vacancy at Cipla – BSc Apply Online
Job Posting: Junior Team Member – Microbiology
Requisition ID: 80238
Location: India – Sikkim – Rangpo
Execute analysis of allocated samples and produce reliable and reproducible results in order to ensure their compliance to the microbiological quality parameters and predefined specifications and standards.
- Analyze and review samples based on work allocation to meet the service level agreement.
- Report errors, abnormal observations, non-compliances related to procedures, equipment and instruments, and deliver results promptly to facilitate timely action and avoid delay in releases.
- Document entries, raw data, and findings concomitantly in relevant test data sheets so as to facilitate the lab QA to review the reports and avoid missed entries.
- Evaluate & document Instrument / equipment break down and suggest mechanisms to avoid the same.
Education Qualification: B.Sc (Microbiology)
Relevant Work Experience: 2 years’ experience in Microbiology
- Collaborate to Succeed
- Innovate to Excel
- Perform with Accountability
- Lead with Empathy
- Act with Agility
- Strong Domain Knowledge
- People Management
To apply for this position, please click here .
Editor’s Note: Microbiology Vacancy at Cipla – BSc Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook