ICMR-NIN Biochem Project Job Opening – Attend Walk-In
Advt. No. 281/Projects/NOV/2023
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post under the project entitled “Monitoring of organophosphate pesticides of ayurvedic drugs available in Indian Market” funded by ICMR at this Institute. Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of Walk-in-interview between 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana. The Candidates may download the application form from www.nin.res.in and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification failing which their candidature cannot be considered for Interview.
After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates will be informed on the same day for Walk-in-interview. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending the Walk-in-Interview. The applicants are advised to visit our website www.nin.res.in regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
Name of the post: Project Technical Support-III (Equivalent to Research Assistant)
No of vacancies: 1 Post (UR)
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-chemistry with three years of work experience OR Master’s degree in Bio-chemistry
Nature of Duties: To carry out the research work in the laboratory and analysis of samples using LC-MS/MS
Age: Not exceeding 35 years
Cons. remuneration: Rs.31,000/- p.m. fixed without any allowances (as per the sanction)
Tenure: Upto 28.12.2024
- Place of work: ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad
- Date: 5th December, 2023
- Venue: Conference Hall, ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad
General Terms and Conditions
- The above post is on temporary basis only.
- The Director & Appointing Authority reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The selected candidate should work for a minimum period of six months; failing which, the salary drawn by him/her has to be refunded.
- The engagement can be terminated with one-month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Candidates already employed should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer/PI at the time of the walk-in-interview; failing to do so will disqualify them from appearing for the interview.
- Since the post is temporary, the selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim, and PF are not applicable.
- The results of the final selection will be placed on ICMR-NIN and ICMR websites.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per ICMR project recruitment guidelines and will have to give the undertakings before joining.
- At the time of joining duty, candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), No Objection Certificate from the present employer if working in ICMR Projects (compulsory), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community, and PWD Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, a passport-size photograph, along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
- The conditions of employment are as per Project Recruitment guidelines issued by ICMR from time to time.
Keywords: ICMR-NIN, Biochemistry, Project Technical Support-III, Research Assistant, Walk-In Interview, Temporary Basis. ICMR-NIN Biochem Project Job Opening – Attend Walk-In. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook