ICAR-IARI Bioinformatics Research Job – Attend Walk-In-Interview
DIVISION PLANT PATHOLOGY
ICAR – INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
NEW DELHI – 110012
Applications are invited for the recruitment of One Research Associate-III under ICAR-National Professor project entitled “Virome analysis of vegetatively propagated fruit crops for enhancing the productivity through virus prevention program” in Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012. The eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application in the enclosed format along with a copy of scanned documents and CV (single merged pdf file only) through email to [email protected] latest by 2nd December 2023 (5:30 pm). After screening of application, the eligible shortlisted candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or phone. The eligible shortlisted candidates are required to bring their original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Name of Post/Project: Research Associate III / (ICAR-NP Project)
No. of Post: One
Emoluments (Fixed) PM: Rs. 54,000/- plus HRA
Essential: Ph.D. in Bioinformatics / Plant Pathology / Molecular Biology & Biotechnology / Microbiology
- Experience in virome and bioinformatics analysis through deep sequencing.
- Research publications in SCI journal on bioinformatics/NGS analysis.
Terms & Conditions
- For the details of qualifications and other requirements, please refer to F. No. Ag. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30th July, 2019. The emolument of the above positions will be as per ICAR rules.
- Age Limit for position is 40 years with relaxation for OBC/SC/ST and woman candidates as per Government/ICAR rules.
- Application should be submitted by the candidates in the prescribe proforma only (Given in Annexure-I). It should be ensured to make a single PDF of duly filled application (Given in Annexure-I) along with self-attested copies of all certificates in a sequence while submitting to above mails, otherwise the applications are liable to be rejected.
- The eligible shortlisted candidates should report for the interview one hour before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities. Candidates appearing for interview should bring two copies of their CV in prescribed application format given below (Annexure I), two passport size photographs and one set of self-attested photocopies of their certificates/mark-sheets/experience proof etc. Applicants must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/she has an employment.
- Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below.
- Candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for any regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are purely contractual, non-regular, time bound and are co-terminus with the project.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
SEO Keywords: ICAR Job Recruitment, Research Associate Jobs, Plant Pathology, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, ICAR-NP Project. ICAR-IARI Bioinformatics Research Job – Attend Walk-In-Interview. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook