Delhi Govt Life Sciences Job Opening – Apply Online
Welcome to the Delhi Govt Life Sciences Job Opening! We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Technical Assistant Group IV in PCR Hepatitis. This is a great opportunity to work in the Health & Family Welfare Department and contribute to the advancement of healthcare in Delhi.
GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-110092
No. F.1 (101)/P&P-I/DSSSB/2023/2792
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received
through any other mode shall stand summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The opening date and closing date for receipt of online applications are as under : –
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: – 21/11/2023 (21st November, 2023)
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications :- 20/12/2023 (20th December, 2023)
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under different Departments/Local/Autonomous Bodies under Govt. of NCT of Delhi:-
Post Code: 75/23
Name of the post: Technical Assistant Group IV in PCR Hepatitis
Department: Health & Family Welfare Department
Number of Vacancies: UR: 01
Essential: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotech / Biochem / Life Sciences with one year experience in PCR related lab.
B.Sc. in MLT / B.Sc. Bioscience with MLT with 03 years’ experience in PCR related lab.
Intermediate Bioscience with MLT with 05 years’ experience in PCR related laboratory.
Desirable: Knowledge of ELISA, PCR, DNA extraction immunohistochemical stining techniques, histo / Cytoscreening and Computer Knowledge.
Essential: As mentioned in Essential Educational Qualification Column.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300, Level – 5 (Pre-Revised Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
18 – 27 years, Age Relaxation will be given as per the table at para 7.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be eligible in terms of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. as per Recruitment Rules notified by the User Department for the post in which he/she intends to apply.
- The educational qualification, age, experience, etc. as stipulated in the advertisement shall be determined as on 20/12/2023.
How to Apply:
- Before submitting online applications, candidate must ensure that he/she is registered on DSSSB’s portal i.e. https://dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in from 21/11/2023 up to 20/12/2023 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up the Online Application Form for the post concerned.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode i.e. by post/by hand/by mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- To avoid last-minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. DSSSB will not be responsible for the candidates for not being able to submit their applications in stipulated time limit for any reason(s) stated to be beyond their control.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the online application form. Once the online application form is submitted, no request for change/correction/modification (including change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances. Request received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard. Candidates will be responsible for any mistake in the data of the application form and fee paid by him/her.
Application Fees and Mode of Payment:
₹ 100/- (One Hundred only)
a) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fees.
b) Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in a civil post under Central Government/Government of NCT of Delhi or its Autonomous/Local Bodies on a regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
c) The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outright and payment made shall stand forfeited.
d) Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
For detailed information and to apply, please visit the official notification.
Keywords: Delhi Govt, Life Sciences, Job Opening, Technical Assistant, PCR Hepatitis, Health & Family Welfare Department, Recruitment, Apply Online. Delhi Govt Life Sciences Job Opening – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook