Life Sciences Job Recruitment at Merck – Apply Online Now!
Position: Specialist – License Management
At Merck, we are dedicated to improving people’s lives through innovative science and technology solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. With a global presence, we are committed to enriching the well-being of our customers, patients, and planet. We are seeking curious minds who are passionate about breaking barriers and imagining the unimaginable with us.
As a Specialist in License Management, you will be responsible for preparing dossiers and executing actions that ensure license security and product compliance in different markets. You will collaborate with stakeholders from various functions to develop strategies and approaches that meet company and health authorities’ requirements.
- Prepare dossiers and perform content and quality review on regulatory documentation
- Develop and prepare regulatory strategies and dossiers
- Manage regulatory documentation, including international submissions and variations
- Handle life-cycle management activities in multiple regions
- Apply in-depth knowledge of regulatory affairs and global regulatory environments
- Review and interpret regulatory guidelines, policies, and regulations
- Project management and documentation
- Provide regulatory expertise in project planning and execution
- Minimum 4 years of overall work experience in a Pharma environment, Competent authority, or Academia/R&D
- Minimum 3 years of Regulatory Affairs experience
- Degree in a Life Science, Medical, PharmD or related discipline (minimum MSc or equivalent degree), higher degree preferable (e.g. PhD in a scientific discipline)
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, including registration procedures and LCM strategies
- Familiarity with Veeva Vault Registration module and EDMS RA applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Job Location: Electronic City Phase 1 – Bangalore
Keywords: Life Sciences job, Merck recruitment, Specialist – License Management, regulatory affairs, healthcare, life science, electronics, pharmaceutical industry, Bangalore job opportunity.