CSIR-IMTECH Project Post Available For MSc Candidates, Apply Online
CSIR-IMTECH Project Post Available For MSc Candidates, Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
Hey, looking for assistance on how to answer certain types of technical round questions for the post of Project Associate-I at IMTECH? Then check out some possible interview questions and the answers below
This job expires in
Rolling Advt. No.05-01
Website Ref. RollingAdvtNo0501_01
Position: Project Associate-I = 01
Project titled – “Phenome India-CSIR health cohort knowledge base”
Project Code – HCP-047
Upper Age limit (years) – 35
- Rs. 31,000/- +HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibilty Tests- CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Essential Qualification – Master’s Degree in Natural or Agriculture Sciences/ MVSc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
Desirable – Experience in molecular biology techniques i.e. DNA isolation, PCR. Practical exposure in handling microbes, identification, characterization and preservation etc will be an added advantage.
Immersive Molecular Biology Summer Internship: From Fundamentals to Advanced Techniques with Wet Lab Hands-On Training
Perform LIVE Experiments + Wet Lab Hands-on Training Under Expert Guidance.
You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills in molecular biology, learn about cutting-edge tools & techniques, and gain practical experience in a professional setting.
Starts on 29th May 2023
Check the notification below
- Can you discuss your experience and proficiency in molecular biology techniques such as DNA isolation and PCR?
- Answer: I have acquired practical experience in molecular biology techniques during my academic studies and previous research projects. I am proficient in DNA isolation and PCR, having successfully performed these techniques for various applications. I have a solid understanding of the underlying principles and protocols involved in these techniques.
- How comfortable are you with handling microbes, their identification, characterization, and preservation?
- Answer: I have gained practical exposure to handling microbes during my academic training and research experiences. I am familiar with techniques for microbial identification, characterization, and preservation. I have effectively utilized microbial culture methods, staining techniques, and biochemical assays to identify and characterize different microbial species.
- Can you provide examples of how you have applied your molecular biology skills and practical knowledge in previous projects or research work?
- Answer: In my previous projects, I have utilized molecular biology techniques to investigate various research questions. For example, I have performed DNA isolation and PCR to amplify and analyze specific gene targets. I have also conducted microbial identification using molecular methods such as 16S rRNA sequencing. These experiences have allowed me to apply my skills in a practical research setting.
- How would you handle challenges or troubleshooting in molecular biology experiments?
- Answer: When faced with challenges or troubleshooting in molecular biology experiments, I adopt a systematic approach. Firstly, I thoroughly review the experimental protocol and assess potential sources of error. I carefully examine each step of the procedure and verify the integrity of reagents and equipment. If necessary, I consult relevant literature or colleagues for guidance. Additionally, I maintain detailed documentation of my experiments, allowing for efficient troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Can you discuss any specific research projects or initiatives where you have demonstrated your proficiency in molecular biology techniques and microbial handling?
- Answer: During my Master’s degree, I conducted a research project focused on studying the microbial diversity in soil samples using molecular biology techniques. I successfully isolated DNA from soil samples, performed PCR amplification of target genes, and analyzed the resulting sequences. Additionally, I actively participated in a collaborative project investigating the genetic diversity of a specific bacterial pathogen, where I applied molecular techniques to identify and characterize different strains.
Note: These are sample questions and answers. It is important to personalize the answers based on the individual’s experience and research background.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IMTECH Project Post Available For MSc Candidates, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo