University of Madras PhD Biochem, Biotech, Life Sciences Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment
University of Madras PhD Biochem, Biotech, Life Sciences Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment. PhD in Biochemistry, Medical Biochemistry and Biotechnology or Life Science candidates can apply for the post. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
University of Madras
(Established under the Act of incorporation XXVII of 1857 –
Madras University Act 1923) (State University)
Department of Medical Biochemistry
Applications are invited for the Temporary Positions of Post Doctoral Fellow to work under Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement – RUSA 2.0
FUNCTIONAL SYNTHETIC MATERIALS FOR BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS (THEME -2)
Name of the Post – Post Doctoral Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Endocytosis and vesicular trafficking mechanism in health and diseases: Impact of natural compounds
Tenure – The post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis. The duration of the post is co-terminable with the project.
How to Apply
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
- The last date for submission of the filled-in application is 03.04.2023 up to 5.00 P.M.
- The cover should be superscribed as “Post Doctoral Fellow” under RUSA 2.0 Project”
- The Candidates send their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and proof of experience/publications if any, to The Professor & Head, of the Department of Biochemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600 025 through Post.
- Applicants may also be submitted their applications through e-mail to [email protected].
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the above posts.
Salary – Rs.55,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Eligibility – Complete Ph.D in Biochemistry, Medical Biochemistry and Biotechnology or Life
Desirable Qualification – Hands-on experience in cell culture techniques, Molecular biology work, Cloning, Animal studies etc.,
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: University of Madras PhD Biochem, Biotech, Life Sciences Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.