SJRI MSc Biology & Life Sciences JRF/Research Assistant Job Opening, Apply Online
SJRI MSc Biology & Life Sciences JRF/Research Assistant Job Opening, Apply Online. MSc Biology & Life Sciences vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Check out all of the details below
This job expires in –
Post – Junior Research Fellow/ Research Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 01
Project / Title – A Pilot Study
Brief Description About the Project –
We are interested in evaluating molecular mechanisms of therapy resistance in paediatric Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. Work will involve model system(s), primary cells from leukemia patients, to evaluate intercellular signaling
Salary – Research fellowship scale.
Employment Status: Contract
Preferred Language – English
Preferred Qualifications: Master in any area under biology or life sciences disciplines. Other candidates with training and experience in other scientific areas and keen on applying a multidisciplinary approach to understanding biological processes will be considered too
Experience: Individuals with experience in model system research or with wet lab experience in cellular or molecular biology will be preferred. Freshers with fellowships will be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Designing and executing experiments in consideration with available literature to evaluate molecular mechanism of therapy resistance in leukemias
- Co-ordinating between research teams and departments as necessary for the project.
- Helping in ordering of lab consumables, lab record keeping and overall lab management
- Co-relating developmental finding with specific disease conditions based on lab’s interest.
- Manuscript writing
- Participating in academic and scientific activities.
To Apply –
Interested candidates may send their Resume to:
The Principal Investigator
A Pilot Study
E-mail cover letter and curriculum vitae with 3 references (names and email addresses/phone numbers) by on or before 28th March 2023 [email protected] & cc to [email protected].
For more information, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in.
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011
- Last Day for Receiving Application: 28th March 2023
- Position Starting: 01st April, 2023
Editor’s Note: SJRI MSc Biology & Life Sciences JRF/Research Assistant Job Opening, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.