Indegene Scientific Writer Job – Life Sciences Eligible
Indegene Scientific Writer Job – Life Sciences Eligible. Life sciences jobs. Indegene job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Indegene Greater Bengaluru Area
About the job
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Hybrid
About the job
We are a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. We are driven by our purpose to enable healthcare organizations to be future ready. We offer accelerated, global growth opportunities for talent that’s bold, industrious and nimble. With Indegene, you gain a unique career experience that celebrates entrepreneurship, and is guided by passion, innovation, collaboration and empathy. To explore exciting opportunities at the convergence of healthcare and technology, check out www.careers.indegene.com
What if we told you that you can move to an exciting role in an entrepreneurial organization without the usual risks associated with it?
We understand that you are looking for growth in your career at this point and we would love for you to join us in our journey and grow with us. At Indegene, our roles come with the excitement you require at this stage of your career with the reliability you seek. We believein creating leaders of tomorrow and mentor our leads to help them grow and nurture them as people managers and account managers.
We are a rapidly growing global organization and are scouting for the best talent for this phase of growth. With us, you are at the intersection of two of the most exciting industries of healthcare and technology. We offer global opportunities with fast-track careers while you work with a team that is fueled by purpose. The combination of this will lead to a truly differentiated experience for you.
If this excites you, then apply below.
Senior Associate – Scientific Writing
You will be responsible for:
- Create/review content for development and update of standard response letters, custom response letters, FAQs, infographics etc. Should be able to take decisions on presentation of information, structure and flow of content, and inclusion of relevant data. Should be familiar with AMA style of writing with adequate knowledge on language, grammar, stylization, and referencing.
- Should be able to handle enquiries, triage enquiries containing adverse events (AEs)/product quality complaints (PQCs) to the respective teams, develop/review MI responses to ad hoc queries received from HCPs/Internal staff/Public
- Localization of standard response documents.
- Data analytics: Creation of reports for products and identify trends from data.
- Should be well versed with scientific databases such as Pubmed, Embase etc and know the process of literature search and retrieving relevant publications/data.
- Familiarity with Veeva, IRMS, Endnote, Rightfind, Mendeley will be beneficial.
- Lead projects end-to-end and ensure optimum project health by liaising with project manager and other relevant stakeholders (applicable for Lead role)
- Should be able to participate/lead client calls, understand client requirements and be able to discuss with clients on best-approaches for content presentation and flow, provide project status updates, answer any questions from the clients etc
- Responsible to follow the best practices in the department regarding – processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation
- Participate in assigned training programs and work on assignments as per requirement
- Mentor, train, and lead a team of medical writers
- Compliance to quality, confidentiality and security and adhere and follow quality systems, processes and policies
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of medical/scientific writing experience in pharmaceutical companies or medical communications agencies
- Understanding of any speciality area of medicine (preferred) or an overall understanding of the medical field.
- Strong flair and passion for writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Passion for networking.
- Being up-to-date with the latest technical/scientific developments and relating them to various projects.
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft tools
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis and data interpretation
- M. Pharm/ Pharm. D/ BDS / MDS/Ph.D./ Any life science graduate with the publication or medical writing experience
Indegene is proud to be an Equal Employment Employer and is committed to the culture of Inclusion and Diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, colour, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical ability, or any other characteristics. All employment decisions, from hiring to separation, will be based on business requirements, candidate’s merit and qualification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Editor’s Note: Indegene Scientific Writer Job – Life Sciences Eligible. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook