IMTECH Job Agricultural Sciences Project Associate Job Opening
IMTECH Job Agricultural Sciences Project Associate Job Opening. MSc Natural and Agricultural Sciences Project job. Project Associate Recruitment. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
ROLLING ADVT. NO. 03-04 (Walk in Interview)
Website Ref. RollingAdvtMar2304
Position: Project Associate-I = 01
Project titled – “Functional Investigations of an idiosyncratic Acinetobacter phospho-signaling protein in cellular physiology and antimicrobial resistance.”
Project Code – GAP-0207
Upper Age limit (years) – 35
- Place of Working: CSIR-IMTECH, Chandigarh
- Date of Interview: 27th March, 2023
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Venue: Seminar Hall, Ground Floor, Main Building, CSIR-IMTECH, Sector 39 A Chandigarh
- Rs. 31,000/- +HRA to Scholars who are selected through a (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25,000/- +HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Mode of Selection: Interested eligible candidates should report at CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh at the scheduled date and time cited above.
How to Apply: The prescribed application form (attached) duly filled in all respects may be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The application form should be accompanied by self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience etc. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/ testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview for verification.
NB: Change in date of Walk-in-Interview due to any reason, if any, will be notified on the website.
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Natural or Agriculture Sciences/ MVSc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University. Only those whose final results have been declared as of the date of the Interview will be eligible.
Desirable: Minimum one year of experience in antimicrobial resistance, in vitro assays, molecular biology, and biochemical techniques will be an advantage.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: IMTECH Job Agricultural Sciences Project Associate Job Opening. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo