WII Zoology & Botany Job – Project Associate Recruitment
WII Zoology & Botany Job – Project Associate Recruitment. MSc Jobs. MSc Botany and Zoology job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Advt. No. WII/HED/JAJ/2022/MP-30-G-Sagar
Engagement of Project Personnel
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun invites applications for Engagement of Project Associate –I for the Project entitled “Preparation of Wildlife Conservation Plan for impact zone of MP-30 Gandhi Sagar off-stream pumped storage project, Madhya Pradesh” purely on a contractual basis for a period of 06 Months. The EQ, DQ and other details of the Position are provided below:
The EQ, DQ and other details of the Project Personnel are listed below:
Position Name: Project Associate –I
No. of posts – Four (4 nos)
Duration – 6 months
Essential Qualification (EQ): Master’s Degree in the field of Wildlife Science/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Ecology/ Botany/ Environmental Sciences from a recognized organization.
Desirable Qualification (DQ): The candidate should have field experience in wildlife surveys. Experience in field data collection on Aquatic Ecology/ herpetofauna/ birds/ mammals etc.
Work description: The project aims to assess the distribution status of wildlife species, especially scheduled species in the projectarea and prepare a wildlife management plan for the project impact zone.
Age: 35 years as of the last date of application
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA month.
General Terms and conditions:
- The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of the interview. The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of the application will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
- The candidates are required to submit their completed application forms in PDF format, with accompanying attachments by email with the subject line: “Application for the post of Project Associate-I in the Project “Preparation of Wildlife Conservation Plan for impact zone of MP30 Gandhi Sagar off-stream pumped storage project, Madhya Pradesh” to <[email protected]> and not later than 1700 hrs on 02.12.2022.
- Application forms need to be typed according to the prescribed format and must be accompanied by self-attested: (a) Scanned copies of educational qualifications, and (b) Scanned copies of experience letter/ certificate, failing which applications will not be considered.
- If a candidate is applying for more than one post, separate applications have to be submitted for every post applied for.
- The applications received will be rejected by the Institute, if (i) receive after the deadline, (ii) not in the prescribed application format, (iii) self-attested documents of qualification, date of birth & experience are not attached or (iv) received without said subject line in e-mail/ post.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum advertised qualifications and experience requirement DOES NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for an interview.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be based on a combination of Essential and Desirable Qualifications mentioned in the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be notified (through email and website notification) for online/personal interviews.
- At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The positions advertised are purely temporary/ contractual for the project period only and will stand abolished after the completion of the project.
- The tenure in the project will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations
- Relaxation in Age will be given as per Govt. of India norms
- After the announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
- The headquarters for the above posts would be the various field sites in remote areas or at the Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun. The selected candidate would be liable to serve at any field location or task decided by the Institute as per functional needs.
- The offer of appointment will be for 06 Months which would not be extended as it is a short-term project.
- The Director, WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Download the application format below
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: WII Zoology & Botany Job – Project Associate Recruitment. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook