PhD Biological Sciences Job at IISER Bhopal, Applications Invited
PhD Biological Sciences Job at IISER Bhopal, Applications Invited. IISER Bhopal Vacancy for PhD Biological Sciences. Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow (IPDF) Job Opening at IISER Bhopal. Interested candidates can apply according to the details given below –
This Job Expires In
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Office of the Dean, Faculty Affairs
Advt. No.: IISERBIDoF A12022/11
Advertisement for the post of Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow for the Department of Biological Sciences
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format (Annexure I) as per the details mentioned hereunder:
Name of the Post: Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow (ipDF)
Research Area: Protein biochemistry (CD, Mass Spec, Enzymalic assays), Experience with
Plant Molecular Biology preferably Arabidopsis.
No. of Posts: One
- The applicant should have a Ph.D. Degree from a recognized University/Institute in
- Preference will be given to candidates with NET/GATE qualifications. Candidates who have completed their Ph.D. from IISER Bhopal are not allowed to apply for these IPDF positions. Ph.D. scholars after submission of the Thesis are also eligible to apply for Institute PDF posts.
- However, they have to submit the provisional/degree certificate within 6 months from the date of appointment as an Institute PDF. If not submitted within the time limit, the appointment will stand cancelled or a decision will be taken in consultation with the thesis processing authority.
Age limit: Preference will be given to candidates below 35 years of age as of the last date of submission of the application.
Tenure: Initially for one year with the possibility of an extension of another year based on the yearly performance of the IPDF.
Fellowship: Rs. 54,0001- per month * House Rent Allowance (as per Institute rules).
Leave & OPD facility: The IPDFs will be entitled to leaves and OPD medical facilities as
applicable to the PG students of the Institute, as laid down in the pG Manual.
Medical facility: It will be mandatory for the IPDFs to have a medical insurance policy (minimum of Rs. 1 lakh) in their name which should be valid throughout the period of his/ her Fellowship. No medical reimbursement will be admissible.
Duties: Besides research work, the selected IPDF is expected to assist the department as a Tutor.
Accommodation: No accommodation will be provided to the IPDFs.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the selection criteria for meritorious
candidates with the approval of the competent authority.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
How to apply: The applicant should send the completed application in PDF format along with the latest CV, list of publications and future research plan, duly mentioning the subject line as “Application for the Post of Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow (Biological Sciences)” by email to [email protected] on or before December 08, 2022. Applicants must attach scan copy of Ph.D. Degree certificate OR Ph.D. Thesis submission receipt, if the Ph.D. The degree is yet to be awarded.
Check out the notification below
Editor’s Note: PhD Biological Sciences Job at IISER Bhopal, Applications Invited. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook