NIRRCH Life Sciences Research Fellow Job Opening, Apply Online
NIRRCH Life Sciences Research Fellow Job Opening, Apply Online. NIRRH recruitment for JRF vacancy. NIRRCH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, online interview details, check out all of the information on the same below –
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Online Applications are invited on or before 02.12.2022 for the following vacancies for the project entitled “Study of maternally inherited mitochondrial DNA variants in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome” funded by ICMR to be filled on a purely temporary basis at ICMR-NIRRCH, Parel, Mumbai. All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the details of the interview later.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies – 01
Duration – Till 15.02.2023 and extendible to 1 more year
Age Limit – 28 years
Application Instructions –
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time-scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
- Written tests in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview depending upon the number of candidates.
- It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, applications not submitted in the prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible persons in your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the online interview on the Webex video call app at the scheduled date & time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai.
- The above post/s are filled-up purely on a contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIRRCH or continuation of his/her services in any other project
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualifications, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Please note that the Institute does not have residential facilities for contractual staff.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any changes or any other information.
- Kindly note the link for applying online: “Junior Research Fellow” : – https://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend – Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA p.m.
Essential Qualification – Post Graduate Degree in any discipline of Life Sciences OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
(a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility TestsCSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
(b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualification – Experience in molecular biology and next-generation sequencing.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: NIRRCH Life Sciences Research Fellow Job Opening, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo