CUH Food Tech & Life Sciences Project Associate Job Opening
CUH Food Tech & Life Sciences Project Associate Job Opening. MSc Food Technology, Life Sciences project associate vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Department of Nutrition Biology
School of Interdisciplinary and Applied Sciences
Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh
Advertisement to fill up project position
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for purely contractual project positions for a research project titled “Development of vitamin D enriched functional food products for the management of hypovitaminosis D among adolescent girls of Haryana” sponsored by the Haryana State Council for Science, innovation, and Technology (HSCSIT), Panchkula, Haryana, purely on a temporary basis. The details of the post are as follows:
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the PI – Anita Kumari
Tenure of the post – Up to Three years (To be renewed annually subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate)
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements must essentially bring:
- Their CV mentions full details of academic qualifications, research experiences, telephone/mobile number, e-mail address, names and contact details of references (2)
familiar with the candidate’s qualifications and achievements etc.
- Attested copies as well as original copies of relevant documents and
- Passport-size photograph at the time of the interview.
Date & Venue of walk-in -interview: The tentative date is 19th December 2022 (reporting time: 10 am, Room No – 339) in the Department of Nutrition Biology, Central University of Haryana, JantPali, Mahendergarh, Haryana-123031.
- The above post is purely temporary for sanctioned projects and duration.
- No T.A/D.A or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- Fellowship may be cancelled at any time in case of any misconduct, unsatisfactory research work, or if the fellow is found ineligible later.
- The rules and regulations of CUH and/or the funding agency will be applicable to the selected candidate.
Fellowship amount – Rs 25,000/- per month + HRA (As per norms of funding agency)
Essential Qualification – Post Graduate (M.Sc) in Nutrition Biology/ Food Technology/ Food Science and Nutrition/Nutrition and Dietetics Microbiology/ Life sciences with at least 60% marks (or equivalent)
Desirable Qualification – Relevant Research experience and/ NET/GATE qualifications.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: CUH Food Tech & Life Sciences Project Associate Job Opening. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook