Unilever Food Technology Quality Manager Job Opening, Apply Online
Unilever Food Technology Quality Manager Job Opening, Apply Online. Food Technology job. Unilever Mumbai Asst. Quality Manager Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Asst. Quality Manager
Job ID – R-47474
Category – Supply Chain
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
To maintain, circulate and review weekly and monthly MIS for all Foods sites and tracking of KPIs and reporting of Global KPIs. Participation and deck preparation for different review forums including KPIs review, projects status, challenges, and upcoming projects. Planning of Internal Audits, ensuring internal assessment by Sites, performing Onsite Audits, tracking of Corrective and preventive action plan, gap closure review and providing support via Cross category communications and other relevant stakeholder management. Performing Raw material Supplier Audits (Surveillance Audits ensuring, new supplier Onboarding audits) and sharing reports with Supplier, Procurement and Quality teams. Also, includes tracking of Corrective and preventive action plan. Central point of contact for Quality management software “Quality One” – New modules implementation at Sites, New developments in existing modules in partnership with Global team and thereby providing support to Sites. SAP central support for Sites – Review/ Approval of modification in Inspection plans, Supporting Sites in Specifications implementation as per PLM in coordination with Cap Gemini team. Category DVOC (Digital voice of Consumer) and eDVOC champion – Review of Consumer feedbacks from Lever Care, social media & eComm platforms and deriving actions and their implementation in coordination with R&D, Legal, Packaging, SUIT teams as per their applicability. Managing Consumer complaints for Foods category in sync with CEC (Consumer engagement center) and GTM (Go To market) Quality by coordinating with Factories for Root cause analysis and Consumers also (on need basis). Driving Product Superiority across Foods category – Competitor benchmarking and Market samples review against reference & coordinating Sensory training at Sites by taking support from R&D. To keep a track of all Regulatory circulars and their implementation at Sites taking support from relevant stakeholders from Legal, R&D, SUIT teams. To keep track of all savings projects at Foods Unilever own Sites and 2P/3P sites and ensuring their reporting in SRS portal.
Key Leadership Competencies Required:
- Cross functional Influencing
- Ability to work independently in a virtual (global) environment
- Digital savviness
- Good Decision-Making Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Innovative, Independent & Creative thinking.
Experience/Knowledge/Technical Skills Required:
- Postgraduate or Graduate in Food Technology/ Engineering/ Dairy Technology/ Science/ with at least 6-8 years of experience.
- Should have knowledge of Supplier Audits.
- Should have experience in cross functional environment working. Preferably, R&D/ SUIT/ site Quality/ 2P3P Quality/ Marketing/ Regulatory/ Legal/ GTM.
- Should have knowledge of Food Safety Management System (FSMS) including FSSAI requirements, HACCP/ ISO22K & FSSC22K. Certified Auditor/ Lead Auditor for ISO22K/ FSSC22K shall be added advantage.
- Able to demonstrate sound knowledge of Manufacturing Processes, Business processes & Quality Management Systems.
- Experience of working in projects and project management will be added advantage.
- Understanding and awareness of UL Quality Policies.
- Understanding of HUL KPIs for Quality and Food Safety.
Editor’s Note: Unilever Food Technology Quality Manager Job Opening, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.