CUET UG 2022 Results Declared – Check & Download Score Card
16 Septemeber 2022
Sub: – NTA Declares the Result/NTA Scores of Common University Entrance Test (UG) – 2022 – Reg.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been mandated to conduct the Common University Entrance Test (UG) – 2022 for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for the academic session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education, (MoE).
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) provided a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities. A single Examination enabled the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admissions process to various Central Universities and other participating Universities.
CUET (UG) – 2022 was conducted in Six Phases for admission in the academic session 2022- 23 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode as per the following details:
The CUET (UG) – 2022 was scheduled for approximately 14,90,000 (Fourteen Lakh and Ninety Thousand) candidates, with approximately 8,10,000 (Eight lakh and ten thousand) candidates in the first slot and approximately 6,80,000 (Six lakh eighty thousand) candidates in the secondslot.
The CUET (UG) – 2022 provided access and flexibility in the following ways:
- The candidates have applied for 54,555 unique combinations of subjects across 90 Universities.
- The total number of Question Papers was 2219 and the number of Questions was 50476.
- The medium of the Question Paper was in 13 languages (English, Hindi along with regional languages i.e. Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu) so that the candidate from different regions could attempt in their own medium and feel comfortable to write and understand the pattern/method of the examination
- An overall choice in all subjects was given to all candidates in order to cater to the decision of different Boards across the country regarding the reduction of the syllabus. In all subjects, candidates had to attempt any 40 questions out of 50 except for the General Test where 60 questions were to be attempted out of 75.
- In addition to 259 cities in India, CUET (UG) – 2022 examination was also conducted in 10 cities outside India in Manama, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore, Kuwait City, and New York.
- The test was conducted in remote areas like Navsari, Itanagar, Barpeta, Nalbari, Araria, Arrah, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhabua, Buxar, Jammui, Samastipur, Bilaspur, Deoghar, Kargil, Leh, Morena, Behrampur, Bhadrak, Jajpur, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Sriganganagar, Balia, Basti, Chandauli, Ghazipur, Mau, Sonbhadra, Srinagar (Uttrakhand) also in addition to other cities.
- Separate e-mail accounts were created to address the grievances of candidates regarding Centre change, Date change/Date clash, Technical glitches, etc.
- Grievances of individual students based on their experience in CUET (UG) – 2022 have also been considered.
- To enhance the Quality of Examination Centre, NTA with the support of UGC and AICTE had increased its capacity by adding new institutes as Examination Centres and also improving the quality of Centres so as to enhance the experience of candidate in taking the examination.
- Number of opportunities to make corrections in the particulars of online Application Forms were given to facilitate the candidates.
In preparation of Question papers, about 1240 subject Experts and 680 translators were involved in the massive exercise of preparing the Question Papers for CUET (UG) – 2022
Performance of every candidate has been evaluated using equi-percentile method wherein normalized marks of each candidate have been calculated using the percentiles of each group of students in a given session across multiple days for the same subject. Further explanation regarding how normalization of marks has been carried out for CUET-UG held in multiple sessions in the same subject can be seen at chromeextension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://cdnasb.samarth.ac.in/site/Q-and-A-on-CUETpercentile-or-scorenormalization+_1_+_1_.pdf
The Role of NTA is confined to registration of candidates, conduct of the test, hosting of answer key, inviting challenges, finalising answer keys, preparing and declaring result and hosting Score Card. Merit list will be prepared by participating Universities/ organisations. Universities will decide about their individual counselling on the basis of the score card of CUET (UG) – 2022 provided by NTA.
The Examination was monitored in the following ways:-
- Central Control Room was opened to monitor and facilitate the smooth conduct of the Examination on the ground. 02 National Coordinators, 18 Regional Coordinators, 250 City Coordinators, and 505 Observers/Deputy Observers were positioned.
- Live CCTV Surveillance was planned in all examination centres to curb malpractices in the examination. The NTA also made arrangements for live viewing of remote locations of all examination centres from the Control Room located in the NTA premises of New Delhi. Recording of CCTV Systems was also done.
- The examination centres were also monitored using AI-based Video Analytics and Virtual
- In order to stop cheating using mobile networks, Jammers were installed in all the Centres.
Candidates were given an opportunity to see their responses to the Question Papers and to challenge the Answer Keys. Challenges received online were placed before the concerned Subject Experts for verification. The result was prepared based on the Final Answer Keys and the same is being declared today i.e. 15 September 2022 on https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/.
The candidate’s particulars including Category and Person with Disability (PwD) have been taken by NTA as mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
Results of candidates are being shared with the Universities where the candidates had applied. Candidates are advised to be in touch with the respective Universities and Institutions for further details.
The CUET (UG) is one of the most sensitive examinations, NTA made elaborate arrangements at various levels and took help from State Authorities for smooth conduct of the examination.
To make the candidates and their parents aware of the rules and regulations of the examination, candidates were sent various messages (SMS) on their registered mobile numbers. SMS was also sent to all the candidates to download “Important Advisory for CUET (UG) – 2022” along with the Admit Card.
Editor’s Note: CUET UG 2022 Results Declared – Check & Download Score Card. CUET UG 2022 Results Declared – Check & Download Score Card. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo