="text-align: center;">CSIR-CSMCRI Vacancies For Biotech, Botany & Microbiology, Applications Invited
CSIR-CSMCRI Vacancies For Biotech, Botany & Microbiology, Applications Invited. MSc Project Associate job openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Advt. No. MARS / HCP 0024 – 3/2022
Total no. of Post – Project Associate – I ( 2 numbers)
Online – Interview on 23.08.2022
Applications are invited from the talented and motivated candidates for work in the following projects. “Identification of potential locations across India for Seaweed Cultivation and their valorization”, funded by CSIR, New Delhi P.C. No.HCP0024.
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts – 02
Name of the Project – “Identification of potential locations across India for Seaweed Cultivation and their valorization”, funded by CSIR, New Delhi P.C. No.HCP0024.
Age limit – 35 years (Relaxation in age as per CSIR norms)
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may attend an online interview and soft copy of certificates in PDF – containing all certificates in one PDF file, a passport size photograph and Application form may be sent by e-mail to: [email protected] on or before 21.08.2022. Application once submitted will be taken as final.
- * Please note those who are not completed their degree and doing master’s degrees and further do not apply for these posts.
- * Those who are currently working as a Project Assistant/Field Assistant/Research Scholar or any other mode in CSIR institution /Universities / any other government organisations need to submit a No Objection Certificate from the Project Leader or employer on the letterhead with a seal.
- Applications received by mail will be scrutinized based on certain criteria and only such shortlisted candidates who are eligible as per criteria will be asked to attend the interview using the online mode. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail.
- The online interview of the shortlisted candidates is scheduled on 23.08.2022.
- These posts are purely temporary and therefore, do not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI / CSIR.
Nature of work – Cultivation of edible seaweeds and tissue cultured seedling production.
Essential Qualification – M.Sc., in Botany / Plant Biology & Plant Biotechnology / Marine Biology / Marine Science / Microbiology / Oceanography / Biotechnology.
Monthly Remuneration – Rs. 25000/- + HRA
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CSMCRI Vacancies For Biotech, Botany & Microbiology, Applications Invited. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo