Life Sciences Student Internship 2022 at Presidency University
Life Sciences Student Internship 2022 at Presidency University. Student internship vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Applications are invited for the engagement of a ‘Student Internship’ for the SERB-funded project entitled “Synergistic effect of climate change mediated ocean acidification and warming on physiological responses in some economically important shellfishes of West Bengal” at the Laboratory of Dr. Sumit Mandal, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University for the fulfillment of Scientific Social Responsibility.
Name of the Post – Student Intern
Duration – Engagement will be for 2 months only
How to Apply –
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents (by preparing a one pdf file only) to Dr. Sumit Mandal (Principal Investigator) by e-mail ([email protected]) before 5:00 PM, 21st June, 2022.
The application includes –
- All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of the SERB and Presidency University, Kolkata.
- The above position is purely contractual, temporary and is maximum for two months only.
- Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency. The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
Dr. Sumit Mandal,
Department of Life Sciences
86/1 College Street
e-mail – [email protected].
- Date & Venue of Interview – 23.06.2022 (Thursday) on an online platform (google meet)
- Time of interview – 2 p.m. Noon onwards. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Fellowship – Rs. 5000 per month consolidated.
Essential Qualification –
- Post-graduate students of any branch of Life Sciences having experience in handling aquatic animals and sampling experience at ocean/estuaries will be given preference.
Editor’s Note: Life Sciences Student Internship 2022 at Presidency University. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.