IARI Life Sciences SRF Vacancy Available, Applications Invited
IARI Life Sciences SRF Vacancy Available, Applications Invited. IARI Jobs 2022. ICAR-IARI job openings. Biosciences/ Life Sciences jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Division of Entomology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012
One post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) is vacant in the Division of Entomology in NASF funded Project purely on a contractual basis (as given below). Eligible candidates should mail their complete CV as per the format attached giving full details of academic records and experience along with a self-signed photocopy of the supporting documents in a single PDF. Email for sending the application is [email protected]. Applications should reach this email ID by 25th June 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and mode of the interview through email/phone. Therefore, candidates must mention their active email ID /phone in the application. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Development of sustainable management tools for the invasive pest, Fall Armyworm Spodoptera frugiperda (J.E.Smith) in maize
Name of the PI – Vinay Kalia
Duration – up to October 2022
Maximum Age – Up to 40 years
Terms and Conditions –
- AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to Women/SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per the Govt. of India’s instructions.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the interview
- No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis for an initial period of six months or project duration whichever is earlier, which may be extended on a six-month basis after a satisfactory performance which will be reviewed every 6 months by the Principal Investigator. There is no provision for re-engagement after the termination of the scheme. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with the respective scheme.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily fill the application form as per the format and need to be submitted along with attested copies of certificates as required in a single PDF. Affix an attested recent passport size photograph in the Bio-data. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email in a single PDF. The bio-data should contain academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for the calculation of academic scores. If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded. Applications if not found in proper Proforma along with desired documents as per checklist may likely to be rejected.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificates at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online
- Non-maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the candidate liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules. The Candidate may also leave the assignment, of their own volition, by giving one-month notice.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- If the candidate’s near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, and relationship in the declaration form attached herewith (Annexure-II). Non-declaration may lead to disqualification.
- In case of any disputes, they will be resolved in the jurisdiction of the New Delhi court only.
- The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding in all respects.
Emoluments – Rs. 31000/- + HRA per month
Essential – M.Sc. in Entomology/ Agril. Entomology/ Zoology Entomology/ Plant Protection/life sciences/ Biosciences with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years of bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent.
Desirable – Knowledge of insect rearing, bioassay, microbial and molecular techniques.
Editor’s Note: IARI Life Sciences SRF Vacancy Available, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.