JNCASR Biological Sciences R&D Assistant Recruitment 2022
JNCASR Biological Sciences R&D Assistant Recruitment 2022. R&D Assistant position at JNCASR. JNCASR Research jobs for MSc Biological Sciences candidates. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research
(An Autonomous Institute under Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India – A Deemed University)
Jakkur Post, Bengaluru – 560 064, INDIA
Advt. No. NSU/AR/2022/01
Applications are invited for the temporary position of R&D Assistant to work under the guidance of Dr Achira Roy, Neurodevelopment Lab, Neuroscience Unit, JNCASR, Jakkur, Bengaluru, 560 064.
Name of the Post – R&D Assistant
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the PI – Dr Achira Roy
Max Age Limit – 28 years
Instructions to Candidates –
- Interested candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the duly filled in Template (available on the website) along with scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc with a brief resume/CV to Dr Achira Roy, Neuroscience Unit, through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 25 May 2022.
- Candidates are required to provide their Skype ID, email address and mobile number.
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be posted on the Website with the interview date. No separate correspondence or enquiries would be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview in person.
- Those in employment or pursuing a PhD must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer/Ph.D. Supervisor.
Remuneration – R&D Assistant (Remuneration Rs.19,000/- (Without NET/GATE etc), Rs.25,000/- (With NET/GATE etc) and Rs.28,000/- (M.E/M. Tech etc) plus 24% HRA.
Essential Qualification – Post Graduate Degree (MSc) in Biological Sciences.
Desirable Qualification –
- Candidates have experience in basic cell and molecular biology techniques, such as PCR, and Western blot/histochemistry, as well as skills in excel and in meticulous
record-keeping would be preferred.
- The selected candidates will be required to do some animal handling.
Editor’s Note: JNCASR Biological Sciences R&D Assistant Recruitment 2022. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.