inStem Vacancies 2022 – MSc Biological Sciences Apply Online
inStem Vacancies 2022 – MSc Biological Sciences Apply Online. MSc Biological Sciences project associate vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Advertisement No. inStem/Temp/10/2022
Advertisement for the position of Project Associate – Two posts: Stem Cell Core
The Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem) (www.instem.res.in) is an Autonomous Institution of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. inStem shares a campus with the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) and the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (c-CAMP), which together constitute the Bangalore Life Science Cluster.
The Stem Cell Core develops infrastructure and expertise for conducting cutting-edge stem cell research for both campus researchers and scientists nationwide.
Name of position – Project Associate
No. of positions – 02
The selected candidate will work full time in the stem cell core facility and should have basic skills in tissue culture (preferably stem cells) and molecular biology techniques.
Upper age limit – Below 35 years
Period of appointment – The appointments will be a fixed-term position initially for one (1) year.
How to apply–
Mode of Applications – Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode shall stand rejected automatically.
Application Fee – Nil
Applicants should submit the following information as a single PDF file –
Current CV/resume (current contact details like mobile nos and e-mail address) with a cover letter describing your background and the reason and interest for applying to this position.
Any issues while applying online may be addressed to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be informed by e-mail and will be interviewed via in-person/electronic mode, depending on the location of the candidate. The appointment will be contingent on medical certification by the campus medical centre.
Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
The Last date for receipt of applications – is 31st May 2022
- No selection will be made if suitable candidates are not identified.
- This position does not provide any guarantee or preference in recruitment for permanent positions
Pay Scale – The position comes with consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience. The position is renewable based on performance review and availability of funding.
Job Responsibilities –
- Assist the Head of the Stem Cell Facility in the management and maintenance of the Facility, to keep the performance of the unit at the highest possible level.
- Assist the head of the facility in providing orientation and training of new users for proper use of SCF, implement the SOPs and assisting ongoing research work
- Oversee the routine SCF stocking and general upkeep of the SCF.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Complete record logs, data curation and other administrative duties as requested.
- Assist the SCF head with duties and assignments to develop capabilities of the stem cell core.
Qualification & Experience – Masters in Biological Sciences with experience in animal tissue culture laboratory management. Applicants with stem cell research and genetic engineering experience are encouraged to apply.
Editor’s Note: inStem Vacancies 2022 – MSc Biological Sciences Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.