FSSAI Director Recruitment 2022 – Applications Invited
FSSAI Director Recruitment 2022 – Applications Invited. Deputation jobs at FSSAI 2022. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
A Statutory Authority under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
FDA Bhavan, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110 002
Subject: Filling up of the post of Director (Pay Level-13) in the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India on deputation on foreign service terms/Short Term Contract basis – reg.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory
Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science-based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure the availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
- FSSAI proposes to fill up the post of Director, Pay Level-13 from officers of the Central
Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organisations on transfer on deputation on Foreign Service terms/ short term contract basis as per the details contained in Annexure–I. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria & having relevant experience, etc may apply online on the link available on the FSSAI website i.e. www.fssai.gov.in. The last date for the online application will be within three weeks from the publication of advertisement in Employment News.
- The hard copy of the online application form duly certified by the employer along with a Certificate by the employer/Cadre Controlling Authority in the prescribed format from the employer and other supporting certificates/ documents (Integrity certificate, vigilance clearance, Major/Minor penalty imposed during the last ten years and up-to-date photocopies of APARs for the last 5 years duly certified copies) must reach through proper channel to Assistant Director (HR), FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi within 10 days from the last date of application.
- The period of deputation would be initially three years. Further extension beyond three years would be subject to performance evaluation in the organization. The terms of deputation including pay of the officials selected on deputation will be governed by provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel and Training’s Office Memorandum No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17th June 2010 and other orders/guidelines issued in this regard from time to time. The period of deputation, in case of employees already on deputation in another ex-cadre post including the period of deputation, held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department shall not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years on the last day of receiving the applications.
- The vacancies shown in the advertisement are indicative and include the anticipated vacancies also which may increase or decrease. The Food Authority reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the vacancies or to cancel the advertisement at any stage.
Posts proposed to be filled up in FSSAI on transfer on Deputation on Foreign Service Terms Basis
Name of the Post – Director
Post Code – 01
No of Posts & Place of Posting – 03 (Anywhere in India)
Pay Level – 13 (123100- 215900)
Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organisations –
(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With five years of regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Level 12 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and with relevant experience and possessing
(b) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution
“Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
PG Diploma of at least one-year duration in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with a condition that candidates who have completed these PG Diploma courses, must have studied any one of following subjects at their Bachelor’s degree level i.e. Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable or Medicine or Veterinary Sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences”
BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s degree (not less than four years duration) in Medicine or Veterinary Sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences.
Doctorate Degree in any of the aforesaid subjects.
The last date is 14th June 2022.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: FSSAI Director Recruitment 2022 – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.