IICT BTech Biotech Jobs, MSc Biotech, Biochem, Zoology Project Vacancy
IICT BTech Biotech Jobs, MSc Biotech, Biochem, Zoology Project Vacancy. CSIR Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Vacancies. Project Jobs CSIR. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
CSIR – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
[Council of Scientific & Industrial Research]
Hyderabad – 500 007
NOTIFICATION NO. 02/2022 FOR ONLINE INTERVIEW
CSIR – IICT is conducting an Online Interviews for the following positions under various sponsored projects purely on a temporary basis.
Candidates who fulfil the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, experience etc., may fill out the online application form and upload the relevant documents
(certificates of all educational qualifications from matric/10th onwards, experience, DOB, category etc) in a single file on the online application portal on or before 31.01.2022. The link will get disabled thereafter. No hard copies of applications should be sent to this office. Engagement will be purely on a contract/temporary basis and co-terminus with the
completion of the project. The date and time for holding virtual interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated on our website/through e-mail in due course.
Before applying, the candidates are advisedto go through the essential qualifications for their eligibility as mentioned for the positions being advertised and choose the
positions for submitting the application.
BIOLOGY, BIOCHEMICAL & BIOTECHNOLOGY (BBB)
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
Code – BBB-01
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – SREBP inhibitors as novel therapeutics for NAFLD: Insights on
CRISPR-Cas9 inhibition of SREBP targeting activates HSCs
How to Apply –
- The above age limits are relaxable for candidates of statutory groups (SC/ST/OBC) and PWD candidates as per Govt. of India/ CSIR instructions on the subject.
- The candidates who have already served CSIR-IICT or any other lab/institute of CSIR as any Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF (in contract R&D projects) / SRF (in contract R&D projects) / Research Associate etc., for a total period of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The candidates who have served for a period of fewer than 5 years will have a tenure up to the remaining period till the completion of 5 years.
- In case large numbers of applications are received for the position, the selection/ screening committee will have the discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/ experience or higher qualification or any other criteria deemed fit. In respect of the equivalence clause in essential qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification for recruitment as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce an order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- CSIR-IICT reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the award in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of any selected candidate at any stage.
- CSIR-IICT reserves the right not to fill up a particular position if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual selection.
- All the above positions in CSIR-IICT are purely temporary contractual engagement co-terminus with the projects.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications for that position.
- After receipt of applications, the screening will be done, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted and they will be informed of the date of interview through their respective mail addresses to attend an online interview for selection. The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for any permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
- The upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Experience shall be counted after obtaining the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Candidates possessing essential qualifications in the required area/discipline only should apply, others are not eligible. Result awaited candidates are not eligible.
Stipend – 25,000+HRA
Essential Qualifications – MSc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Zoology (or) B.Tech in
Desirable Qualifications – M.Tech in Biotechnology and also handling experience in
histology & immunohistochemistry of animal tissue sections will be desirable.
Editor’s Note: IICT BTech Biotech Jobs, MSc Biotech, Biochem, Zoology Project Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.