Innovation Grants For Year 2021 – Call For Proposals By CDRC
Innovation Grants For Year 2021 – Call For Proposals By CDRC. Chellaram Diabetes Research Centre Call For Proposals 2021. Innovation Grants 2021. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details below
This call expires in
We are a not-for-profit organization intending to make an IMPACT on Diabetes in India and abroad. This call for proposal is open for researchers across India only.
WHAT WE FUND
Innovations that could have an impact on Diabetes Management in the next 3-5 years.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Innovations in Diabetology
- Technology-based Diabetes Solutions
- Glucose Sensor Development Projects
- Building Evidence Around Sustainable Nutrition
- Scientific Evidence for Traditional Interventions.
The applicant should –
- Be an Indian citizen
- Hold Ph.D/ M.D / M.S. degree
- Hold a regular position in his/her institution
- Has proven capability to independently conduct the research.
GRANT APPROVAL PROCESS –
- Submission of concept proposal
- Screening and shortlisting of concept proposals
- Full proposal submission
- Full proposal review and evaluation
- Grant approval
- Innovation Grant- INR 75 lakhs
- Start-Up Grant- INR 30 Lacs
Project tenure – 6 months to 3 years.
- CHELLARAM FOUNDATION, A “NOT FOR PROFIT” ORGANIZATION
- Start Date- October 25, 2021
- End Date- December 11, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Visit our website for more details or simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN TOUCH
Chellaram Diabetes Institute, Lalani Quantum, Bavdhan Budruk, Pune-411021.
Editor’s Note: Innovation Grants For Year 2021 – Call For Proposals By CDRC. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.