Academic & Research Report Writing Short-Term Course National College
Academic writing is an essential skill for a successful career in academics and research. Hyper-competitions, advancing research areas, and peer pressure enable us to generate quality publications. Exposure to the current trends and global standards of scientific/academic writing is a need of the hour which would potentially transform the way of expression precisely and stylish.
To facilitate this we offer a foundation program on “Short-Term Course on Academic & Research Report Writing” from 3rd to 8th January 2022 (2:00 PM to 4:30 PM} for the students, scholars, and faculty in the disciplines of Arts, Humanities, and Science on demands. Please refer to the flyer and program schedule attached herewith for further information.
This course is offered as a service to society. To improve the standards of Indian publications and Author Metrics, we invited expert faculty members and accomplished researchers with international exposure from all the major disciplines to provide the best of the practices and trends in academic writing. Kindly encourage your scholars/students and fellow teachers to register and get benefited.
Objectives & Learning Outcomes –
- Types of Academic Writing | Variations in Thesis, Research and Review Articles, Book Chapters and Conference Abstract Writing | Tips to avoid Plagiarism | Quality Infographics | Citations and Reference Management | Skillset on Literature Survey | Research Proposal Writing for Grants | Presentation Skills | Digital Writing | E-Content Designing
We encourage the participants to avail the best possible practice through activities, quizzes, and assignments.
Flexible Modes of Participation –
- Offline / In-person at National College premises
- Online mode (through Zoom application)
Maximum Permissible Number of Participants –
- Offline/In-person – 200 participants
- Online mode – 500 participants
Early-Bird Registration –
- Registration fee: Rs.350/- per participant
(For the FIRST 350 participants registering before 24-12-2021)
- (The Registration fee after 24-12-2021 – Rs. 500/-)
Editor’s Note: Academic & Research Report Writing Shor-Term Course By National College, Trichy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.