ICRTB 2022 – 5th International Conference in Recent Trends in Bioengineering
About the Conference
International Conference on Recent Trends in Bioengineering (ICRTB 2022) is an annual flagship event, organized by MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research,Pune (MITBIO). ICRTB 2022 is a unique platform that encourages cross talk between diverse domains to find sustainable solutions in healthcare and environment. With this objective, ICRTB 2022 brings together engineers, medical experts, researchers, practicing clinicians, individuals working in academia and industry as well as government agencies to discuss and deliberate on the latest research in bioengineering with special focus on applications of nano-biotechnology in healthcare & environment. The organizing committee of the ICRTB 2022 is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their abstracts for paper and poster presentations.Few selected submissions will be considered for publication in Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology.
Abstract Submission Closes in
International Conference in
Recent Trends in Bioengineering
(ICRTB – 2022)
ICRTB 2022 will be held in a blended mode on 12th (Physical Mode)-13th (Digital Mode) February 2022.
- Original research articles and posters are invited from students in their graduate/post graduate courses, research scholars as well as faculties from various universities, industry personnel and medical practitioners for conference held at MIT-Rajbaug Campus, Pune.
- Selected peer-reviewed papers will be considered for publication in the Journal of Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. Talk by renowned Speakers from industry, academia and medical fraternity.
Conference Theme- Nanobiotechnology – Solutions in Healthcare & Environment
Conference Theme Areas – Nano biosensors, Nanomaterial for clinical diagnostics and
environmental monitoring, Drug delivery systems, Bio-inspired materials, Nanobots, Smart
materials, Nanotoxicity, Nano-fertilizers, Nanomaterials based devices, nanoinformatics,
Bioinformatics, Biomedical imaging, Nanomaterials based scaffolds, Tissue engineering,
Date – 12th February – 13th February 2022
Venue – MIT ADT University, Rajbaug Campus, Next to Hadapsar, Pune Solapur Highway, Loni Kalbhor, Pune.
👉 REGISTER 👈
- ICRTB offers a platform for all researchers in the field of Bioengineering
Research to exchange their ideas and form research partnerships.
- Interact with India’s
leading experts in Bioengineering research and technology.
- ICRTB offers you the possibility of networking with your peers, customers and consultants to forge new partnerships.
- ICRTB intends to grow over time and attract more societies in the field of Bioengineering technology in the future
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
|Categories||Online attendees||Off-line attendees|
Author can pay by NEFT / RTGS
- Account Name – MIT ADT University – MIT BioEngineering
- Bank – Bank of India
- Account No. – 062521110000029
- IFSC Code – BKID0000625
- Branch Name – Bank of India, MAEER’s Rajbaug, LoniKalbhor, Pune
👉 REGISTER 👈
- Abstract Submission – 31-12-2021
- Abstract Acceptance – 03-01-2022
- Last date of Registration – 05-02-2022
- Conference Date – 12-02-2022 to 13-02-2022
Contact – +91 9923957222
Register and submit the abstract/full paper at – https://www.mitbio.edu.in/icrtb/registration.html.
All queries need to be mailed at [email protected].
👉 REGISTER 👈
Editor’s Note: ICRTB 2022 – 5th International Conference in Recent Trends in Bioengineering. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.