ICGEB Associate Job For Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
ICGEB Associate Job For Bioinformatics & Computational Biology. PhD Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in
ICGEB – DBT PROJECT VACANCY NOTICE
Name of the Post – Research Associate
No. of Posts – 01
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates can apply here:- http://18.104.22.168/survey/index.php/2021/01/21/icgebdbt-project-vacancy/ by December 3, 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview.
- Only the selected candidates will be informed individually
Consolidated Salary – 58280/- PM (including HRA).
Minimum Educational Qualification, desirable experience and expected duties –
- PhD Degree in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics preferably with following expertise:
- A strong scientific track record with experience in a drug discovery project is highly
- Working knowledge of current trends in computational drug discovery
Essential Requirements –
- Experience in computational techniques such as molecular modeling, molecular docking, molecular dynamics simulation and AI/ML in drug discovery.
- Experience in Web server development.
- Experience in using open-source drug discovery tools like Autodock/RDKit.
Preference will be given to the candidates with experience related to Bioinformatics and Computational area.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICGEB AssociateJob For Bioinformatics & Computational Biology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.