Silk Board Life Sciences Jobs – BSc & MSc Project Assistant Posts
Silk Board Life Sciences Jobs – BSc & MSc Project Assistant Posts. BSc & MSc Life Sciences job openings. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for this post. Freshers jobs
Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre (CSGRC)
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles: Govt. of India
Hosur-635109, Krishnagiri District, Tamil Nadu
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ASSISTANT
Name of the Post – Project Assistant (PA)
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – AIE-06003SI “Evaluation of silkworm genetic resources of
Bombyx mori L. with reference to inbreeding depression and their conservation”
Duration of the Project – Upto November 2022 (project period only).
Age Limit – 25 years as on date of interview (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Pl-1
and women candidates)
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates may attend the walk-in-Interview to be held at the institute on
25.10.2021 Monday From 10 am to 04 pm.
- Candidates are requested to produce the original documents and one set of self-attested
copies along with the duly-filled application form at the time of the interview.
(proforma available at institute’s website- www.csgrc.res.in).
- At the time of the interview, a passport size photograph, One photocopy each of
certificates and marks sheets for educational qualifications from SSLC, PUC, B.Sc.,
M.Sc., PG DS, date of birth, research experience certificate, and caste certificate for
SC/ST candidates, along with valid e-mail Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Interested candidates may send their biodata in advance to the email id:
firstname.lastname@example.org. However, he/she must attend the walk-in-interview to
consider the candidature for the post.
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis for the project/scheme period
only. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Fresh B.Sc. passed candidates are encouraged to apply and preference will be given
to Sericulture as one of the subjects.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Candidates attending the interview must follow the Covid-19 protocols adopted/imposed by the Home State Govt/District administration/Institute. Wearing masks and maintaining social distancing are compulsory at the institute campus.
- Institute Address: Central Sericultural Germplasm Resources Centre, Central Silk
Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, P.B. No.44, Thally Road, Hosur – 635109, Krishnagiri Dist., Tamil Nadu. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 04344 – 222013/ 221148.
Essential Qualifications – B.Sc. in Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Desirable Qualifications – Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture with experience in relevant field.
a) Candidates with B.Sc. in Life Sciences Rs. 12,000/- p.m.(consolidated)
b) Candidates with B.Sc. with PG Diploma in Sericulture / M.Sc. in Life Sciences / M.Sc. in Sericulture – Rs.15,000/- p.m.(consolidated
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Silk Board Life Sciences Jobs – BSc & MSc Project Assistant Posts. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.