IISER Pune Associate Job – PhD Biology, Botany & Biotech
IISER Pune Associate Job – PhD Biology, Botany & Biotech. IISER Pune is hiring for a Research Associate Position. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT NO: 62/2021
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Exploring novel endogenous promoters and signal peptides of moss to drive target expression in Physcomitrellapatens under photo-bioreactor conditions”
Funding Agency: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
Tenure of the appointment: Originally for a period of 1 year, extendable for a further period
subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent, need for services and continuation of the project.
RA: Not more than 35 years as on the last date of application
SRF: Not more than 32 years as on the last date of application
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 22, 2021. Please mention “Application for the post of Research Associate (Advt. No. 62/2021)” in the subject line of the email.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and also the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Numbers as well as Email ID in the application.
- Recent passport size photos and xeroxes of relevant certifications and other testimonials on behalf of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected as well as verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in the IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted
candidate/s may be offered the position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: September 22 2021
- Rs. 47,000/- per month
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defence (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs.35,000/- per month till the time of submission of Provisional PhD certificate
Essential Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Biology/ Botany/ Biotechnology or related
discipline. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply
Preference: Candidates having working experience in plant molecular biology will be preferred.
Job Description: The incumbent is expected to involve in cloning, quantitative real-time PCR and protein expression/purification/characterization.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Associate Job – PhD Biology, Botany & Biotech. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram