NDDB Biotech Jobs – Environmental Engineering Post
NDDB Biotech Jobs – Environmental Engineering Post. Deputy Manager Vacancy at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring candidates for a Manager vacancy. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Deputy Manager (Environmental Engineering)
Description: NDDB offers an excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives. We are looking for young and energetic engineers for our Engineering Services Group.
Job Category: Engineering Services
Profile Summary: Conceptualise, design and planning of Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
- Provide support in planning and designing of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) of assigned projects as per raw effluent characteristics and treated effluent characteristics prescribed by State Pollution Control Board.
- Provide support in the execution of civil, mechanical and electrical works of ETP by coordinating and following up with clients, consultants and site engineers.
- Provide support in IQ, OQ and PQ of ETP to ensure the performance of plant as per design and applicable pollution control board norms.
- Support in preparation, evaluation and finalisation of ETP contracts as per the requirement of the projects.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of ERP module for ETP as and when required.
- Provide support in the preparation of tender documents for Architect cum Structural Consultant, Soil investigation, Topographical surveys and process consultant for ETP projects.
- To liaison with Architect cum Structural Consultant, process consultant and other stakeholders for finalizing the conceptual layouts of ETP and to prepare cost estimate based on tender drawings/hydraulic flow drawings (HFD).
- Technical evaluation of bids and facilitating the award of contract to the concerned parties.
- Any other task assigned by Group Head/Reporting Officer.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E. or B. Tech. in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Bio-Tech. Engineering with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the area of Environmental Engineering/Effluent Treatment Plant.
Other Essential attributes and skills:
Demonstrates ability to focus on detail.
Identifies and resolves queries in a timely manner.
Demonstrates good project management skills.
Processes strong commitment to team environment dynamics.
Follows policies and procedures.
Resource optimisation skills.
Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
Treats people with respect and inspires the trust of others.
Exhibits sound and accurate judgement.
Includes appropriate people in the decision-making process.
How to Apply:
- The maximum age limit for the position is 28 years (as of 01 July 2021).
- The last date of receiving the application is 8th August 2021.
- The position will be on Fixed Term for a period of 5 years.
Editor’s Note: NDDB Biotech Jobs – Environmental Engineering Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.