NBPGR Research Associate Job With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary
NBPGR Research Associate Job With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. MSc Biotechnology/ Plant breeding/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences / Bioinformatics RA Job. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110012, India
Applications are invited to attend “Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing)” for the post mentioned in the advertisement to work in the DBT funded network project “Mainstreaming of Sesame germplasm for productivity enhancement through genomics assisted core development and trait discovery” at ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi as mentioned below.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interviews either in-person or through an online process. The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as an online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to the PI’s e-mail address as given below latest by July 30th 2021. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed of further details regarding the interview by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
Position Title: Research Associate (III)
Project title: Sub Project 2 Component-I: Genotyping of Sesame Germ plasm Following High Throughput Genomics
Project PI: Dr R Parimalan (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Project period: March 2020 – February 2025
Upper age limit: 35 Years
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age’ qualification etc before appearing for the interview.
- Candidates having essential qualifications will only be considered for an interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR-NBPGR.
- The decision of the Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project, for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate at the time of joining.
- In case of any disputes, they will be resolved in the jurisdiction of the New Delhi court only.
Salary: Rs. 54,000 plus 24 percent HRA for PhD; or Rs. 49,000 24 percent HRA for MSc
Doctoral Degree in Biotechnology/ Plant breeding/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences / Bioinformatics or related subjects.
Master’s Degree (including M. Tech) in Plant Breeding/Life Sciences or related subjects with
specialization in Bio-informatics/Biotechnology from a recognized University or equivalent with three years’ research experience.
- NET / GATE qualified and have experience in working with various bioinformatic pipelines in Linux environment, statistical analysis and analysis of high throughput SNP genotyping data, re-sequencing and transcriptomics data.
- Publications in peer-reviewed high impact journals.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NBPGR Research Associate Job With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.