Sartorius Microbiology & Biotechnology Technical Scientist Job
Sartorius Microbiology & Biotechnology Technical Scientist Job. Exclusive job opportunity for biotechnology and microbiology job opening. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Post: Technical Scientist – Validation Lab
Reference Number: R11554
Location: Bangalore (India)
What you will certainly accomplish along with us:
- Coordinate and also execute microbiological, physical as well as chemical filter validation activities (Confidence ® Validation Services projects) based upon validation protocol and SOPs according to Great Lab Practices (GLP) and also under consideration of GMP principles as relevant.
- Perform Viability, Bacterial Challenge, Product Specific Integrity and Chemical Compatibility tests according to Sartorius SOPs and approved validation protocols.
- Perform incoming material testing, Prepare strains, culture media, test solutions as well as reagents necessary for the performance of all lab tests.
- Handling of Biological Indicators, cultures, chemicals as well as test solutions according to government regulations and company SOPs.
- Retrieve the corresponding test template from the system and also fill it in accordingly. Complete lab data form, interpret outcomes and review.
- Perform data analysis utilizing the Microsoft tools and also as necessary support in the digitalization activities associated with Validation Services.
- Check daily monitoring data of laboratory environment and also temperature-controlled equipment.
- Perform inventory control of consumables, standard reagents to guarantee the safety stock.
What will convince us:
- B. Technology Biotechnology or Master’s degree in Microbiology or Biotechnology or Postgraduate qualification in related field.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry, biopharma, or a contract manufacturer. Knowledge of sterilizing grade filtration concept will certainly add to the advantage.
- Good understanding of GDP, GMP and QMS requirements
- Have knowledge of analytical testing procedures such as microbiology tests (growth promotion tests, media prep work.), awareness on calibration/ qualification activities, knowledge on sterilizing grade filters application etc. – Pharma/ Biopharma as well as excellent awareness on the principles of operation of common microbiology lab equipment’s.
- Knowledge on data analytics tools like R or Python, Microsoft analytics as well as visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau will be of additional advantage.
- Experience with digital tools like laboratory LIMS or other related tools. Computer skills, and experience with MS Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Editor’s Note: Sartorius Microbiology & Biotechnology Technical Scientist Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.