Teva Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs Job For Life Sciences
Teva Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs Job For Life Sciences. Life Science Regulatory Affairs Associate Job Openings. Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancies at Teva Pharma. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details no the same below:
Name of Job: Regulatory Affairs Associate – RIM
Location: Navi Mumbai, IN, 400706
Function: Regulatory Affairs
Sub Function: Medical Regulatory Affairs
- Responsible for executing GRO RIM operations in accordance with Work Instructions and also SOPs. Primarily will be RIM Central Data Service related product registration data management (includes the procurement of data from source regulatory documentation which requires a thorough understanding of the structure and contents of a regulatory dossier, and a thorough understanding of the data structures applicable to registration data and also the related system workflows).
- Perform Quality Control (QC) and also data integrity checking, as part of the RIM Central Data Services operation, to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the Teva Global Registration database.
- Represent GRO RIM across the wider Global Regulatory Affairs community. Must be proficient at building effective working relationships with all stakeholder and also customer groups.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Information Technology.
- Preferred: MS in scientific or information technology discipline.
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharma Recruitment For Life Sciences – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.