NIMR Jobs For Life Sciences – Rs. 80,000 pm Salary
NIMR Jobs For Life Sciences – Rs. 80,000 pm Salary. ICMR-NIMR Life Sciences research job vacancies. ICMR-NIMR New Delhi job openings for life sciences candidates, check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIMR Job Details
ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESEARCH)
SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077, INDIA
Tel:+91-11-25307103, 25307104, 25361092, 25361093
website : www.nimr.org.in, nimr.icmr.org.in
NOTIFICATION FOR THE PROJECT POSTS
The ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Dwarka, New Delhi has actually initiated a joint project with The Infectious Diseases Data Observatory (IDDO), Oxford University for the capacity building of young researchers. This project aims to train young researchers as well as provides a valuable opportunity for two-way capacity building as well as for maximising the rapid application of results to inform policy in India. This approach will certainly help in reducing the gap in collaboration for secondary use data and create brand-new possibilities of capacity building and also knowledge creation.
How to Apply:
Following posts are to be filled totally on a contractual basis for this joint venture at ICMR-NIMR. Interested candidates for the positions mentioned below are requested to send out the application in the prescribed format only in addition to updated Bio-Data with contact/ mobile number and also one passport size photograph up to 05:30 PM of 23rd of April 2021 by email at [email protected].
Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately. Late received.
applications will not be entertained. The list of qualified shortlisted candidates will certainly be displayed on the NIMR web site and also shortlisted candidates would be informed telephonically or through email (provided in CV) for the interview.
KEEP IN MIND: All the posts are open to all caste categories.
Project: An IDDO-ICMR joint project for capacity building of young researchers
Name of the Post: Consultant: Scientific (Medical/ Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 07
Age Limit: Upto 45 years
Tenure: One year
Place of work: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Dwarka, New Delhi.
How to Apply:
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Candidates meeting the age criteria as well as possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can send a duly application form together with an updated CV by e-mail at [email protected] up to 05:00 PM on 23rd April 2021.
- The shortlisted applicants will be informed relating to the interview at NIMR, Delhi by means of email or telephonically.
- Applicants have to send the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining if selected.
- Chosen candidates need to bring all the documents as mentioned above in the Original while joining. KINDLY KEEP IN MIND: The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview. Various other terms and conditions for applications are given hereunder: 1) Incomplete applications or otherwise submitted in prescribed format or without photo and also signature or received after the last date shall be summarily rejected. 2) Submission of incorrect or false info shall disqualify the candidature at any kind of stage 3) Since the posts are purely on a temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will certainly be available to the appointee.
- Age limitation and also experience will certainly be thought about as on the date of receipt of Application.
- The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/reject any type of application without assigning any reason thereof and also no correspondence will certainly be entertained in this matter.
- The Director, NIMR reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies according to requirement.
- The Director, NIMR reserves the right to fill or not fill up any one of the post advertised on the website.
- Canvassing as well as bringing outside influence in any kind of form for shortlisting or employment will be treated as disqualification and the applicant will certainly be debarred from the selection procedure.
- Any addendum/corrigendum in respect of the above vacancy notice shall be issued on the NIMR website www.nimr.org.in and also no separate notification will be issued in the print media. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the web site: www.nimr.org.in so to keep them updated.
- Qualification, as well as experience, need to be in a relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- The post is contractual for the duration offered. The appointment might be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance as well as a project requirement.
- The post is filled-up on a purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the applicant will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The reserve panel applicant will certainly be valid for one year.
Consolidated Emoluments: INR 80,000/- per month
Essential Qualification & Minimum Experience required:
Ph. D. (Medical Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology/Public health/Life Sciences) from a recognized Institution.
Desirable Qualification for NIMR Job:
- Knowledge of research experience in medicine, biology, parasitology, epidemiology or surveillance of infectious diseases – specifically in eliminable vector-borne diseases
- Experience of successful contribution to a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in biostatistical application in the field of medical statistics and/or epidemiology.
- Experience in conducting and analysing biomedical research and clinical trials especially with large and diverse datasets.
- Proven administrative and/or project management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate tracking records.
- Knowledge or previous experience with data sharing and data management.
- Experience in supervision of research teams, students or other staff members.
Nature of Duties Scientific Support:
- Contribute to the development of scientific research initiatives and strategies to build international data sharing frameworks and scientific collaborations for PRIDs.
- Engage with external researchers and other key stakeholders to coordinate, develop and disseminate research activities including meta-analyses of data held in the IDDO repository. This process includes participation in the writing and preparation of grant
reports, scientific reports and manuscripts for publication and their submission for publication.
- Support the writing and editing of other key documents including study protocols, ethics applications and project summaries & briefs.
- Perform literature reviews and maintain an updated literature database (including latest publications, trials, etc.).
- Work closely with other researchers to support the development of statistical analysis plans (SAPs) and support the statistical analyses of research activities.
Participate in Programme Management activities, including:
- Working in collaboration with IDDO Programme Managers to manage current or proposed PRID data platform activities, including coordinating the activities and timely achievement of milestones.
- Provide operational and secretarial support to disease-specific committees overseeing agreed deliverables.
- Participate in the production of monthly/quarterly reports of platform activities as required.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual/final reports.
Participate in Stakeholder Engagement, Communication and Advocacy activities, including:
- Work closely with project partners to promote disease-specific activities/outputs locally and internationally.
- Maintain close communication, and high-quality interactions with key stakeholders e.g., research scientists, policymakers and funding bodies.
- Present ICMR activities and findings at international scientific meetings.
- Participate in capacity strengthening activities provided by partner institutions.
- Support preparations for conferences, meetings and events including contributing to publications, abstracts, posters, presentations and related material, both electronic and in printed format.
- Additional duties as delegated and appropriate for the grade
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIMR Jobs For Life Sciences – Rs. 80,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.