NICPR Jobs For Biotech – Research Assistant Vacancy Available
NICPR Jobs For Biotech – Research Assistant Vacancy Available. MSc & BSc Biotechnology candidates can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER PREVENTION AND RESEARCH
1-7, Sector 39, Noida (U.P)-201301
Tel No: 0120-2446900
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: One ( Unreserved)
Name of the Project: ”Brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and its receptor,
TrkB in Gall Bladder Carcino,a :Potential Biomarkers and prognostic markers ”
Name of the PI: Dr Ruchika Gupta, Scientist-D
Place of Posting: NICPR, Noida and as per the requirement of the Project
Duration of the project: One year (extendable)
Duration of Contract: Six months (extendable on the basis of performance)
Age Limit: 30 Years
How to Apply:
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
- The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only.
- The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ICMR/Govt.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
- No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules.
- Age is going to be counted on 01.04.2021.
- No travel fees will be paid to attend the interview.
- The date of the walk-in interview has been scheduled for 03.05.2021. No candidate entry will be allowed after 9:30 am in any condition.
- The number of positions could be decreased/ increased at the discretion of the Director, NICPR.
- The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Any sort of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
- The candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. The candidate will bring the completed application form and submit the same on the date of the interview only. The original documents will be tallied same day i.e. on the date of the interview before entry to interview.
- Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be received and the
the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the interview.
- Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/Pan CardPassport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original should be brought in the right time of examination/interview.
- Reservation certificates (latest) should be according to Govt. of India Rules.
- Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the application.
- Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to participate.
- The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above or in any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
- Applications must be submitted in the given format only. Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
- No additional time will be given to submit any document etc after the interview.
- Candidates who completely full fill the required criteria may come for an interview.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 03.05.2021
Essential Qualifications: Graduate in Biotechnology / Lab. Science from a recognized university with 03 (Three) years’ work experience from a recognized Institution.
Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Lab Science
Desirable Qualifications: Work experience in molecular biology will be preferred.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated) fixed
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NICPR Jobs For Biotech – Research Assistant Vacancy Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.