IQVIA Thane Jobs – Bengaluru Life Science Vacancies
IQVIA Thane Jobs – Bengaluru Life Science Vacancies. IQVIA Life Sciences Assoc Medical Surv Specialist Job. For more details on the Job description, responsibilities and such, check out all the details posted below.
Job Title: Assoc Medical Surv Specialist
Primary Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India
Additonal Locations: Bangalore, India
Employment Term: Full time
Job ID: 16399
Provide a wide range of medical surveillance support (including monitoring of clinical lab data for subjects in clinical studies as well as composing medical narratives as well as interfacing with investigator sites.).
- Monitor, and evaluate laboratory results on a daily basis from the sponsor-designated central laboratory.
- Evaluating as well as analyzing laboratory data at an agreed frequency from sponsor-designated data management system/EDC platform.
- Conduct a preliminary review of laboratory results relative to established protocol-specific reference range guidelines, using pertinent clinical laboratory experience as well as compares current results with prior laboratory values to evaluate or keep in mind clinically significant increases/decreases as well as contacts the investigator site for pertinent additional clinical contact for distribution to project team.
- Serve as liaison between the Medical Services Department and sponsor-designated laboratory and also the IQVIA Project Team.
- Maintain updated laboratory knowledge by means of continuing education activities or attendance at medical seminars.
- Based upon clinical laboratory as well as monitoring experience, identify potentially significant trends or shifts in lab results and alerts IQVIA Medical Advisors.
- Interact with the project team to convey critical information that might impact study objectives.
- Work with central lab staff to facilitate appropriate monitoring and reporting of subject lab results.
- Assists Lead Medical Surveillance Specialist with project set-up activities.
- Attends project team meetings, as required.
- Performs various other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Life Sciences or allied health sciences, ie pharmacy, biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, nursing, biotechnology, medical lab sciences, physiotherapy, healthcare ie medical (allopathy, homoeopathy, Ayurveda), or dentistry.
- 2 to 6 years relevant experience with a minimum of 2.5 years of medical surveillance experience (req).
- an equal combination of education, training and also experience.
- Solid technical ability to comprehend and also integrate scientific data from a variety of sources. Solid communication skills, both written and spoken. Demonstrated computer system skills, particularly word processing and also data management. Strong analytical as well as organizational abilities and also attention to detail required.
- Ability to establish as well as maintain effective functioning relationships with coworkers, managers as well as clients.
Editor’s Note: IQVIA Biotech India Jobs – Life Sciences Safety Specialist Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.