Govt CCRH JRF Jobs – Online Interview Procedure
Govt CCRH JRF Jobs – Online Interview Procedure. MSc Botany and Plant Sciences Junior Research Fellow Posts. Govt Junior Research Fellow Jobs for MSc applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY
(An Autonomous Body of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
Advt. No. 07/2021
The DDPR Central Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Noida intends to engage 03
(three) Junior Research Fellow (Botany) purely on a contract basis at a remuneration of Rs. 31,000 /- + H.R.A. per month through an on-line interview for which applications with e-mail may be submitted latest by 22nd April 2021 up to 5.00 p.m.
The details concerning the place of posting; essential qualification, experience, remuneration, etc. are available on the website of the Council, namely, www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
The DDPR Central Research Institute (H), a Unit of the Central Council for Research in
Homoeopathy welcome applications with email for engaging Junior Research Fellow (Botany) for which an online interview will certainly be held. The positions are to be filled up totally on a contract basis originally for a period of 6 months. The applications may be submitted by e-mail latest by 22nd April 2021 up to 5.00 p.m.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (Botany)
No. of Posts: 01
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview
Period of Engagement: Initially for a period of 06 months but is likely to be extended.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 27 April 2021 (Tuesday) from 10.00 a.m. onwards
E-mail for sending the applications: [email protected].
Note: Applicants with 03 (three) years of research experience as JRF/SRF can be taken into consideration for Senior Research Fellows with remuneration of Rs.35,000/- + HRA monthly depending upon the requirement of Council.
How to Apply:
- The number of openings may vary depending upon the requirement. The engagements are project-based.
- Online interview will be held with the shortlisted candidates. After the screening of applications, such applicants will be informed of the details of the interview by e-mail/ phone. Applicants are advised to indicate their e-mail id’s as well as phone number prominently in the application.
- The candidates will be engaged against different programs of the Council and also duties will certainly be assigned including. field duties accordingly.
- The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. Nonetheless, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/units of the Council.
- The eligibility of the applicants will certainly be determined on the day of the interview.
- The applicants who satisfy the eligibility requirements may send out the application in the prescribed format (Annex-I), via e-mail, as given above.
- A scanned copy of the photograph and also other documents, namely, certificates of qualifications, mark-sheet degree and also a birth certificate, duly self-attested by the applicant, are to be submitted in addition to the application.
- In case of selection. original documents will have to be produced for verification.
- The candidate if employed with any kind of Autonomous/GoI or private sector may bring NOC from their employer at the time of joining.
- The skilled authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any kind of stage.
- In case of applications from a large number of candidates, the skilled authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. If necessary the interview may be held the next day also.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on a contractual basis.
- Interested applicants may additionally in their own interest ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- Applicants are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any type of new announcement in this regard.
- Canvassing in any type of form or on behalf of an applicant will be a disqualification.
Essential Qualifications: First class Master’s Degree in Botany/Plant Science
- NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Knowledge of basic computer operation
Emoluments: Rs.31,000/- plus HRA (consolidated) Per Month as per rules
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt CCRH JRF Jobs – Online Interview Procedure. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.