CSIR-UGC NET June 2020: Issue of Certificates
Dear Biotecnikans check out the latest CSIR-UGC NET June 2020: Issue of Certificates. All of the details are given below with instructions on how to avail the certificates.
JOINT CSIR-UGC NET, JUNE 2020
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHOSE ROLL NUMBERS ARE LISTED IN PART – 1 OF RESULT (CSIR JRF/LS AND JRF ONLY) ARE REQUESTED TO SEND SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Marks Statement(SCORECARD) with rank and result which is available on the website
- Xth class certificate (issued by the respective board) as proof of date of birth.
- Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/M.Sc or equivalent degree
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks
- CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/CPI etc conversion formula of their respective University/Institute or certificate from concerned University/Institute clearly stating the percentage of marks in the qualifying degree
- Bifurcation of marks/period in case of dual degree
- SC/ST CERTIFICATE, if applicable.
- Latest OBC Caste Certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website (www.ncbc.nic.in). (Which is also given in Appendix- 1 of the Information Bulletin of
the Joint CSIR.UGC JRF NET Exam June 2020) if applicable.
- PwD candidates should submit certificates as per the Govt. of India rules.
- EWS category certificate (Income and Asset Certificate) issued by the appropriate
competent authority, for the financial Year 2019-2020 or 2020-21 as per format given in
Appendix-V of the Information Bulletin of the Joint CSIR-UGC JRF NET Exam June 2020.
Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
Candidates are required to send the above-mentioned documents by Ordinary Post to:
Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR COMPLEX, LIBRARY AVENUE,
Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
OR through e-mail to [email protected].
Candidates while sending their documents by post must super-scribe on the envelop
“Documents for June, 2020 (CSIR JRF/LS-PART-1-RESULT) NET Exam and Roll
The qualified candidates whose documents upon verification are found to be in order
can download their E-Certificate from website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Qualified candidates whose roll numbers are listed in part II and part III of the result may
contact UGC/NTA for e-certificate
Read Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.