BITS Pilani Research Vacancies – Junior Research Fellow
BITS Pilani Research Vacancies – Junior Research Fellow. MSc/ BTech & MTech Junior Research Fellow vacancy. BITS Pilani hiring for research fellow positions. Interested and eligible candidates can check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Understanding the role of long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) in
transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-β) pathway in Glioblastoma.”
Principal Investigator: Dr Vivek Sharma
Duration of the project: The position is temporary as well as coterminous with the project for a max of one year.
How to apply:
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/ mark sheets, as well as other testimonials, must be presented at the time of interview. Self-Attested xeroxes of these documents with Curriculum Vitae and the latest photo will be collected at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested applicants can send their detailed resume/CV, either by soft with the subject marked as ” Application for JRF in DST-SERB sponsored project ECR/2017/001953″ before 20/05/2021 to Dr Vivek Sharma, Assistant Professor as well as Principal Investigator – DST-SERB project, Department of Biological Sciences, BITS Pilani-Hyderabad Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Kapra Mandal Hyderabad- 500 078, Telangana.
Email: [email protected].
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science (MSc in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Life Science,
Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics) with GATE/NET
- Graduate Degree in Professional Course (B.E./ B.Tech in Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics) with GATE/NET qualification
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (M.E/ M.Tech in Biotechnology, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics).
- (NET qualification includes DBT-BET, CSIR-UGC, GATE, GPAT, ICMR-JRF, ICAR-AICE, JEST, JGEEBILS conducted by Central Government based on SERB OM SB/S9/Z -01/ 2015 dated 07/01/2015).
Desirable Qualifications: Molecular biology techniques with excellent knowledge of bioinformatics.
Fellowship: Rs 25,000/- plus HRA/Hostel Fee (According To DST- SERB standards).
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: BITS Pilani Research Vacancies – Junior Research Fellow. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.