Avantor Life Sciences Associate Job Openings – Applications Invited
Avantor Life Sciences Associate Job Openings – Applications Invited. BSc Life Sciences Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the job opening of Associate-Global Data Compliance and all of the details below:
Avantor Job Details
Job Title: Associate-Global Data Compliance
Job ID: R-126876
Location: Coimbatore, IND
Required to manage Post-Brexit data for customs declarations:
- Extend 8-digit commodity codes to full 10 digits required for EU<>UK customs declarations
- Correct the dummy codes used by Master Data
- Correct anomalous codes within the article ranges
- Collect statements of origin from suppliers, including non-EU suppliers
- Collect LTSD from UK and EU suppliers for the new EU– UK TCA, including Production raw materials (mandatory periodic renewals required).
- Extend/ correct the brand-new articles created daily by Master Data (varies from a few 10s to hundreds or thousands).
- Provide updated monthly commodity code data files to KGH.
POSITION PROFILE: (Basic Purpose of Position).
The Associate, Global Data Compliance supports the Global Product Data Compliance team, ensuring the proper product classification, managing product and quality data on SAP, create/source/upload regulatory compliance documents (SDS/COA/product label), licensing of regulated chemicals, and manage customer queries/request with respect to product data, documents and certifications. Keeps informed of regulatory changes and also implement the necessary changes to maintain company compliance.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND ALSO OBLIGATIONS (List in order of importance).
- Adhere to the workflow instructions/standard operating procedure provided by the business and support product on-boarding, review/classify licensed/restricted regulated materials, source/create/upload compliance documents/certificates ensuring the same is available for the customer.
- Obtains & maintains federal, state and local product & facility registrations, licenses & certifications based on the regulation and any other license necessary to support the business.
- Handle customer queries associated with product data and regulatory compliance documents.
- Support product onboarding projects– Chemical and Biological classification.
- Complete all assigned tasks according to Service Level requirements specified by the business and meet/exceed key performance parameters.
- Liaise with both internal and external customers and provide resolution with a customer-centric approach.
- Support a team of Regulatory Affairs Managers on ongoing regulatory implementations.
- Stays current on applicable regulations and also evaluates their effect on the business, and propose guidance, procedures, programs & policies.
- Recognize important regulations & changes entailing compliance.
- Modifies & maintains department work procedures.
- Conducts routine audits ensuring accurate product coding.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Education/Training, Experience and also Certifications).
- Minimum of a graduate degree in Life science or an equivalent subject.
- Good knowledge and also experience within the chemicals and laboratory products industry is a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ALSO CAPABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Solid organizational skills with exceptional attention to information and accuracy.
- Efficiency in a deadline-driven environment with multiple concurrent assignments.
- SAP experience took into consideration a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and also problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Solid computer system skills including Word, Excel and also Access.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Creates new and improved ways for the customer and also the organization to be successful.
Cultivates and allows innovation.
Customer-Centric: Listens and also responds to customer needs. Strives for Customer Satisfaction.
Accountability: Manages accountability. Drives for results.
Respect: Uses Sound Judgment. Demonstrates humility and self-awareness. Fosters Teamwork.
Excellence: Utilizes critical thinking to solve problems.
Editor’s Note: Avantor Life Sciences Associate Job Openings – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.